Reviews for Payment
TheKittenAuthor chapter 1 . 1/8
Earnest, I love ya man, but I think after this I love you even more than before. XD
mel-loves-rocklee chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh dear LORD! Did not need that image of Earnest in my mind... LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was very hot you should do more lol like Jimmy and a teacher lol
TheWonderfulWorldOfLiars chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This... this made me feel so tinglyyyyyyy inside! I love this story, but I have juuuust one question about it:
WHO TEH HELL HAS EARNEST BEEN JACKING OFF AND DEEP THROATING?
I shall write oneshots about it. XD
Beck-dono chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was too great. Fucking Earnest is adorable as shit. I love, love, love the way you write their characters. You've got a talent for it. I would freaking die if you wrote more of this pairing, I love em' to death.
Too marvelous you are,
Beck-dono.

"Want some love?"
xcoolstorybro chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Beautiful.
MischaPallasAthenaKitsune chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That was... It was... I'm at a loss for words and usually I'm fairly eloquent. I enjoyed that more than I should have. More for this pairing would be much appreciated. Perhaps you could write a RussellX fic. The endearing oaf needs more love.

The only things I can point out to help you improve your writing technique are the missing commas and I really don't think 'smashed' was a good word to use in reference to eyes.

Other than those two little things, it was fantastic. Color me impressed.
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
You know, I'm not into this couple myself. It's fine, you know, if you're into that. But still, I couldn't curb my curiosity from it seeing as though it was PWP. Heh heh, I'm actually rather gald I read the whole thing because...well...that was hot. Makes me wish the game was rated really high so you could go beyond making out and actually have sex with the possible love interests. Although...I'd have to play the game totally alone because my friends would think I'm a pervert or something. *DENIAL*
Anyway, really awesome fic! I'd like to see more where this came from, if you're getting inclined of course. *Her lips twist into a dirty smirk*
-MidnightSakuraBlossom
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
i think you should write more. you should have jimmy start liking and thinking about earnest, and then have him ask again,or something. idk, but you should write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I liked it.
Mrs.Kite chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hot damn this is just perfect...lol spitters are quitters! XD
prettypaintedlady chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
You know, for me, this fic was like that movie at the rentAl shop, where the synopsis sounds weird, and you look at it every time you rent movies, and the one time you rent it, you really like it. This fic is that movie. I love it please make more. Especially involving Jimmy, gary, or petey. 3
le Crimson Scourge chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE
EmptyPuppet21 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i liked it. it was actually entertaining to read. and as jimmy would say "That's fucked up." (: but uhmmm... i think it's funny he's saying earnest is fucked up for doing that, when all throughout the game you can make him kiss guys. lol whatevs. i liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
WTF! Why are there only 5 reviews!

This is seriously AWESOME FRUCKING SMUT!

They were actually in-character, (most bully fics are OOC). I love that you didn't go super-OOC. :)