Reviews for Hits: Bad Habit Outtakes
romanceaholic chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Edward you messed it really bad. By not finishing that statement correctly you totally hurt her. You pushed her away and into the other dude's arms. She is doing it just to make you jealous and angry. Bella loves you as much as you love her. The desire for each other is the same level. Cheating on her every time isn't the answer, You need to grow up and realize if you really want to make Bella yours forever and only yours that you need to be hers only too. You can't have your cake and eat it too and then expect her to allow it to happen. It causes her too much pain to be second best. She just gave you a taste of your own medicine/ How did you like it? From your reaction I would say you most certainly didn't like it. But it was what you deserved after all this time of cheating on her when you claimed to be faithful.
samiam77 chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Great! and I can't wait for the next regular chapter! I'm really ready for these two to get their acts together.
lisamichelle17 chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
You write one of the best angsty lemon I have ever read. I love it when you update. I love your writing. Thank you *hugs*
Dulcinea21bella chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Fantastic chapter. I am still so mad at him, though... he did this. And he is STILL doing it!
sexward fan chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
another great outtake, looking fwd to book2 updating, thx again awsome writing
pauleen chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
I always love reading Edward's pov. He was really nasty towards her. No wonder in Book 2 she runs away from him. I love this story. Looking forward to Book 2 update.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
'The fuck? Bella had chomped down on my bottom lip like it was a fucking snack.' - Go Bella! Go Bella! It's your birthday! It's your birthday! much as I love Ed-whore, I LOVE that Bella can match him move for move. *wink* Atta girl!

'Like I didn't just crush the person most important to me in world.' - Now you've got me bawling like a baby, damn you, Woman! *shakes fists* How do you do that? As much of a bastard as he is, it's completely understandable how he rationalizes his decision. And I know he's hurting inside and I still just want to console him.

And yes, I can certainly understand Bella's feelings too. I, too, have felt as Bella did...used and disgusted with myself. It's THE worst feeling. And I would certainly run away from the situation myself. But she did get some satisfaction at the end with Jake and knowing Edward was pissed when she suggested they leave.

'I'd gotten what I wanted, but I certainly didn't want what I'd gotten.' - Excellent, my Dear! I couldn't have said it any better myself. I guess that's why you're the fantastic author and i'm just the fan. *smiles while looking sheepishly around*

Thank you for giving us the EPOV of this outtake. The added bonus of Tanner's actions really drove it home how desperate Edward was. I definitely enjoyed the third party interaction there.

Huge MWAH to you once again for gifting us with this.

milootis123 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Please let this Bella find the love of her life who treats her with respect and dignity. Someone who knows how to love with unselfishness and honesty. Someone who knows emotional love is as important as physical love. Someone who is mentally stable and able to distinguish right from wrong and lets her know on a daily basis she is worthy of true love. The opposite of manwhore Edward.
Erikajo chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Great chapter! Still love these two. And yes, a super hot video.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Thank you so much for posting this! You do EPOV so well. It's drama, gut-wrenching, sexy, heartbreaking, and funny all at once. You have a rare gift, hun.

Can't wait for the next chapter of BH:BT!
Gasaway Alley chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Morning chickwood! An update!

I fell apart when Ed told her he loved her in the bathroom fuck. I love Tanner, btw.

xoxo - :P
flyrbrd chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Thank you for this wonderful outtake! They are one of the best things about fan fiction ;)
twirob chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
great outtakes are you going to do any more?
milootis123 chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Seriously messed up! This Edward is so damaged and Bella is not any better. This mess should have ended long ago! Not anything against your writing, it is very good, but this relationship should have ended in the first story.
meadow11 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
yeah- that may have been dirty but it was hot as hell!