Reviews for The End Story
Nara816 chapter 6 . 7/22
Please update!
would you please update this amazing piece of work? i'm obsessed... obsessed!
Jetzac chapter 6 . 6/27
Interesting plot, haven't seen a hp/tw cross like this before. Really like this story, wish you had continued it :)
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 6 . 6/11
Re-reading this story for the 3rd time in a three year period, using my 2nd account, and I still love it. Glad I was able to find it again :)

I adore the plot and overall characterization of Harry, Sirus, and Rosalie.

I really hope it hasn't been abandoned given that there hasn't been an update since 2011!
LoveableOkie chapter 6 . 4/22
It's been four years. Update! :'(
The Black Shadowx chapter 6 . 4/3
Please please please update soon
This fic is amazing
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 6 . 3/15
Lol. I love Hadrian. That's also gotta be one of my favorite variations on the name 'Harry'. I hope you keep updating; this is a very fun read.
Read it so long ago and always wish for an update
Tempt Me More chapter 5 . 2/12
I have been in love with story since first read years ago and I'm sad and di appointed that it has been forgotten about and left to collect dust as it is one of the best (top 10) crossovers on this site.
Lilynxis chapter 6 . 2/10
Awesome ! I would love it if you updated soon.
Where's chapter 7? It's been years already!
You said this wasn't gonna be like the other stories and that you had most of it outlined.
kat1316 chapter 6 . 2/2
please update!
Please get rid of renesmme. Also can you not pair Jacob with harry I mean I love Jacob/harry fics but there are some stories where the pairing just doesn't really fit and this is one of them.
I won't mind renesmme dying
Wait is Remus alive or not I could have sworn you said he was alive in a previous chapter