Reviews for The End Story
LoveableOkie chapter 6 . 4/22
It's been four years. Update! :'(
The Black Shadowx chapter 6 . 4/3
Please please please update soon
This fic is amazing
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 6 . 3/15
Lol. I love Hadrian. That's also gotta be one of my favorite variations on the name 'Harry'. I hope you keep updating; this is a very fun read.
Read it so long ago and always wish for an update
Tempt Me More chapter 5 . 2/12
I have been in love with story since first read years ago and I'm sad and di appointed that it has been forgotten about and left to collect dust as it is one of the best (top 10) crossovers on this site.
Andromeda.143 chapter 6 . 2/10
Awesome ! I would love it if you updated soon.
Where's chapter 7? It's been years already!
You said this wasn't gonna be like the other stories and that you had most of it outlined.
kat1316 chapter 6 . 2/2
please update!
Please get rid of renesmme. Also can you not pair Jacob with harry I mean I love Jacob/harry fics but there are some stories where the pairing just doesn't really fit and this is one of them.
I won't mind renesmme dying
Wait is Remus alive or not I could have sworn you said he was alive in a previous chapter
In the books her eyes are violet/blue before she turned and in the movies they were brown before turning
PensiveProsperity chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
update you person who has made me mad because they haven't updated in forever!
lambtastic chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Oh my god. Jake. Chill. Harry will never accept you if you kill Seth. Plus, it your fault for not making a move. Anyway, I can't wait to read how the conversation will go between Rosalie and the Cullens. Please continue soon!
dragneell49 chapter 6 . 10/29/2014