Reviews for The End Story
ShadowLady89 chapter 6 . 4/19
update
freemankb2002 chapter 6 . 4/9
PLEASE UPDATE
I love the way you mix and use the emotions of the different characters.
As well as the way you have problem after problem that always start with Hadrian
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZ
Avengel Azrael chapter 6 . 1/5
OH MY GOD MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS! I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK! So much is going on! So much tension! AHHHH! This is perfectly written to create the maximum amount of suspense and I really admire you, but you are KILLING ME! I'm sitting here biting my nails and completely anxious and I love it but I also want it to end!

I kinda just want all the Cullens to die cause in this fic I don't particularly like them (curse my being so empathetic), but I also don't cause, ya know, I actually LIKE them normally. But Emmett... omg. So. Much. Hate. Dude needs to suffer. I want his soul ripped to shreds. Then he needs to spend the rest of eternity in agony over his choice. Like omg! He slept with her, regretted it, then SLEPT WITH HER AGAIN AND AGAIN! UNFORGIVABLE! UNDER ROSALIE'S FUCKING NOSE! Ohhhhhh I'm not happy...but I also like people being happy... BUT HE DESERVES AGONY! FUCK HIM UP HADRIAN!

AHHHH! AND SETH! Omg don't kill that sweet baby! I get it, possessive Alpha instincts, etc. But he's Seth, Jacob. You acTUALLY LIKE HIM DON'T KILL HIM! And poor Leah! They don't need infighting! The pack's already been split once! If she wins against Jacob, that would make her Alpha right? Or at least seriously mess with the hierarchy. What wolf would follow an Alpha that got beat by a Beta? Even for justifiable reasons? And she's not an Alpha. So no way can she win right? I don't want her to get hurt... I got some major feels for her... Maybe the fight will knock some freaking SENSE into Jacob? I hope so!

I just want happiness! People need to be happy! (Except Emmett and Tanya of course. They need to die. Okay Tanya needs to be murdered. Emmett just needs to suffer. I hate Tanya more and just want her gone.) I cannot believe the amount of bad luck that is happening around Hadrian! It's ridiculous! ...can't believe that whore Tanya was ballsy enough to stick around... Cullens should have have driven her off. Actually... why DIDN'T they drive her off? Everyone was pissed at her. I get that Carlisle kinda likes her, but some things break friendships and what she fucking did was one of them. I'd have driven her off, if not torn her apart myself.

Uuuugh. I'm going to be stuck on this story for DAYS. It'll be lingering in the back of my head! I can already feel it eating me up! It's going to be so hard to find another good story to read... What happened to the update in 10 days? ...Did something happen? You alright? Lost your motivation? Hope you're okay!
little-bast chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
Hey just going through my favs and was wondering if there was any chance that the next chapter GUNSLINGING will be posted soon?

would love to read more!
Carenwl chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
I've followed for years and still have hope for an update
CaeruleanBalance chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
I was so sad when this stopped updating! Are you alright?
MakerOfMayhem004 chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
please update, this is really good
Illumi Senri chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Oh GAWD, THIS IS SUCH AN EPIC STORY... WHY?! It's a cliffy! Please! Please! Please! Just add another chapter! Just one! I just want to see how they will all rub it in their faces that Rosalie is happy...! Please i'm begging you... Just that one... Great story, hope you continue atleast until Harry killed Tanya, tormented Emmett to insanity and finally got Renesmee killed! Or... Or... Please pm me your original ideas about the next chapter... I guess even just a peek? Please?
SnowUchiha chapter 6 . 10/16/2016
Please come back and finish this story I really like it and want ter finish it
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
Please just put discontinued because you've obviously abandoned this fanfic
kurosakiami01 chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
I know it's been long, like, REALLY long since this was last updated, but... OH GOSH I SO DEARLY WANT TO KNOW MORE! Seth - Seth is a darling and I really, really hope he survives this because if he doesn't I'm pretty sure that 1) Leah will go mad with anger and sadness and hurt, 2) she'll attack Jake head on, without any care for her own safety, 3) Jake will fight her at the beginning but then he'll realize what he has done (he has killed a packmate, a friend, a pup for something that probably had a perfectly logical explanation and ohmygodwhathasheDONE?), 4) if he doesn't let Leah kill him, I'm sure that he'll try himself, 5) if for some reason he doesn't, I'm pretty sure that Hadrian will completely hate him, which in turn means that 6) Jake won't be ever happy and the world will burn. Because not only Hadrian liked Seth, but /Rosalie/ liked him too and... Yeah. It's not a pretty picture. At. All.

The story has been quite a treat since the very beginning. I love how every bit of story was nicely tied up (Harry's eye color, for once. I had that doubt niggling at me since it was mentioned that Rosalie's DNA had replaced Lily's.)

I'll be following this in the off chance that you decide to come back to it :) Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Found this story, and immediately fell in love with it! It was only after I finished that I saw when the last update was...HEARTBROKEN! I hope your still out there, and find inspiration to continue this story, its so amazing and unique!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
I love the story but when you go back and forth like in the first few chapters from Rosalie leaving and back to the present it is kind of confusing because there's no distinguishing saying that this is what happened in the past.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Pretty sad this isn't completed