Reviews for The End Story
kurosakiami01 chapter 6 . 8/14
I know it's been long, like, REALLY long since this was last updated, but... OH GOSH I SO DEARLY WANT TO KNOW MORE! Seth - Seth is a darling and I really, really hope he survives this because if he doesn't I'm pretty sure that 1) Leah will go mad with anger and sadness and hurt, 2) she'll attack Jake head on, without any care for her own safety, 3) Jake will fight her at the beginning but then he'll realize what he has done (he has killed a packmate, a friend, a pup for something that probably had a perfectly logical explanation and ohmygodwhathasheDONE?), 4) if he doesn't let Leah kill him, I'm sure that he'll try himself, 5) if for some reason he doesn't, I'm pretty sure that Hadrian will completely hate him, which in turn means that 6) Jake won't be ever happy and the world will burn. Because not only Hadrian liked Seth, but /Rosalie/ liked him too and... Yeah. It's not a pretty picture. At. All.

The story has been quite a treat since the very beginning. I love how every bit of story was nicely tied up (Harry's eye color, for once. I had that doubt niggling at me since it was mentioned that Rosalie's DNA had replaced Lily's.)

I'll be following this in the off chance that you decide to come back to it :) Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us! :D
Found this story, and immediately fell in love with it! It was only after I finished that I saw when the last update was...HEARTBROKEN! I hope your still out there, and find inspiration to continue this story, its so amazing and unique!
I love the story but when you go back and forth like in the first few chapters from Rosalie leaving and back to the present it is kind of confusing because there's no distinguishing saying that this is what happened in the past.
Pretty sad this isn't completed
arwen9117 chapter 6 . 7/1
Write more soon please!
darkpercy5 chapter 6 . 6/29
Please continue. ;)
Please please please please please update. I love this story and I want to know what happens next
I look forward to the complete emotionel destruction of the Cullens. Greatly.
Seon chapter 6 . 5/31
I lovr your story and wondering when the next chapter would come out!
leonarda.maria chapter 1 . 3/11
I love it, please back!
Tayzza6966 chapter 6 . 3/1
I ADORE IT
Currently Blank chapter 5 . 2/4
More, I definitely need more of this story! Please don't give up, come back!
Currently Blank chapter 4 . 2/3
Man, Jake is so awkwardly adorable! Plus Sirius and Rosalie seem like a match made for pure chaos...I love it! Because of his upbringing, Sirius can be proper when he needs to be, but I also think Rosalie needs some mischief in her life. They would make such a beautiful couple, and the would definitely never have a boring moment:D
Currently Blank chapter 3 . 2/3
I was always confused on this part of the story. Wouldn't Jasper and Emmett have been able to tell that Hadrian was a vampire too? I mean he wouldn't have a heartbeat and his eyes are amber just like theirs.
Currently Blank chapter 2 . 2/3
No matter how many times I read this story, it can still dredge up the same feelings I had the first time reading it. I don't think I will ever tire of reading this story, I just hope that eventually more will be added to it...pretty please!