Reviews for Haley
twi-tard so deal chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
sooooo! awesome and sad and cool and sweet and I want to see Edwards reaction to all of this and then bela and Haily to never forgive him for what he had done...( : . . . . . . . ( ;
nbrian72 chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Jasper will stay, he pronised Haley. Edward will come & we all know how that will end.
kapaliela chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Yey! Your back writing! I have to tell you, I love this story. The first couple of chapters actually had me crying a bit, I'm sorry for your rl issues. I hope everything works out in the end...
Well,I hope you keep your weekly updates, there is still so much to know! Oh and Edward, he is going to lose it! And the Alice bit? Bella crying out for her? Dear god...

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
sexymama25 chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Update as soon as possible can't wait for the next chapter
kapaliela chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
oh please update! i know u probably forgot this story after all this time! but i really liked it! i loved ur story telling, and of course... the story! u have good material here! dont let it go to waste :( please... keep up!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
UPATE AGAIN!
vampiresmutt chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
EveyMay, i am so happpyyy you updated. your story is really great. the first time i read it i cried and read it more that 3 times over and over again. its sad that only 14 people reviewed cuz you have a great story and people need to start giving you my favorite author and when i got the email that you updated, i actually had a few tears escape me. i love your story and please update more often, i just wanted to hint that i too also write and my story is called: "Can I Love You With A Broken Heart" and i would be so thrilled if you read it andreviewed because the reviews i get give me strength and i hope that urs does also.

~3 Vampiresmutt
californiaucla chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
omggg this is the sweetest story in the whole wide world! pleaaasseee updatee soon! im just WAITINGG to see if edward will make his appearance. or if bella will ever wake up. update fastt! :D
Teachaa chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
this story is amazing.i cant wait for more. please update it asap
babygirljen6 chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
I have fallin in love with your story and I cant wait to read more! Keep up the amazing work!
golfaholic chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
great chapter keep it up can't wait for more!
bcullen1026 chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
OK now Alice and Jasper need to read...and then Edward can show up...maybe? Great job!
Edwards squeaky chew toy chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
I really enjoy your story. Hope updates come quickly.
LadySkarlett chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Please update soon! I am loving this story...You are quite the talented writer. Please, Please, Please update!
vampiresmutt chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
U should tottally keep on writing this. Ur awesome. to b truthful this is my favorite fanfiction ever