Reviews for Sarah and Abby Cover for Each Other
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
Please tell me Miss Sarah McGee will finally learn her lesson after this. My goodness she is a handful. I am sure the sessions with Gibbs will set her straight. This is a good story and chapter. Have a good day. :)
Diana2122 chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
Well, no one can claim Gibbs doesn't keep his promises here. Good chapter.
NCISiscoolerthanyou chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
Really great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
smartkid37 chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
good chapter.
NCISaddict77 chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
great chapter.
mystery of the mist chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
Great chapter!
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
Wow, Sarah has lost her ever living mind. She did not know who she was messing with. :) Great chapter, you are just cranking them out. All I can say is ouch! LOL
peppe1951 chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
Good chapter..can't believe the way Sarah acted towards Gibbs...and I thought she was smart...well, she will learn that it is never smart to annoy or antagonize as angry Gibbs...

Can't wait for the next chapter to be posted...
Diana2122 chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
Oh my, poor poor Sarah. Well at least that will motivate her to get new friends that don't get into so much trouble.
smartkid37 chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
excellent! love the way Gibbs still asked for Tim's ok.

Tim's absolute trust in Gibbs' is awesome.
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Unbelievable! The child needs separate consequences for each of her actions. Obviously one spanking, even with the belt isn't enough. Try some writing lines and essays too.

Hugs, Che'
incrediblygiftedfaker chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
oh man! sarahs in for it full time! :)
dakota.doc chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Gibbs' turn, she won't even be walking straight let alone sit anywhere, lol. (I'm guessing it's gonna be Gibbs since technically she's under his "watch" when she went for coffee).
gibbsgirlie08 chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Oh my goodness girl, this is getting so good keep it up I love the angle of bringing Gibbs into the pic to help with sarah. Her character is so funny
mystery of the mist chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Please update soon! I absolutely love this story!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »