Reviews for Salve
Blondie Pants chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very sweet! I love Tom and Jake's relationship, even though we saw so little of it. and I LOVE how portrayed the whole scene, with tom explaining racism to an innocent jake.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love it! This was so cute and sweet. Great job on this! Please keep up the good work!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This story is almost ridiculously adorable. It made me a little sad, knowing what's coming. Tom, despite his best intentions, won't be able to be there for Jake after all when he REALLY needs him. Jake was just so young and innocent here, needing to have racism explained to him. And when Tom had to correct that it wasn't just kids...oh, man. You can see even now Jake's strong sense of justice. The books talk a lot about how close they used to be before Tom's infestation and how much they mean to each other but they never really show it and this scene perfectly illustrates that bond, I think.
passiveInferno chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
... I awwww'd through the whole thing. ;u; So cute..
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh, my. This story tugged at my heartstrings, I must say. You characterized both Jake and Tom so well, and made me adore both characters even more. I loved that you showed them interacting as perfectly normal brothers, but that you also managed to hint subtly at thier futures. Excellent fic.
HotPinkCoffee chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love this little fic. Tom's character is one we never really see developed in the series, which is a conspicuous absence given it's Jake's whole motivation in the beginning. And young Jake is so adorable - you can see the beginning of older Jake in him, but he's still got that innocence. Very well done.
Aislyn Marie chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Nice story. I love it!
Musafreen chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh good, you posted it here too. Now I just have to put you on alert to get the next drabble. :D

Beautifully characterized.

Musafreen
RosalieBrandstetter chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This was good, I really liked it. A cute moment between Tom and Jake :)
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
aww very cute!
harprani chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
that was really cute! We never get to see much of how Tom and Jake used to act around each other and I love how you portray it
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow. This is a nice picture of the early Tom and Jake, and it's sad, knowing what is to come. I liked this.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I think you got both of them perfectly.

I liked it a whole lot! :)

-Random-