Reviews for Stained Scarlet
LovelyinLavender chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
And I'm confused again LOL. Does Bella actually die? Does "the pair of eyes" watching save her and they drink Jacob brain slurpies? I watched the music video, by the way :-) Or does the person join Jacob in finishing off Bella or even kill Jacob. Your writing is simultaneously awesome and frustrating because the answers are never obvious. But that's what keeps us coming back!
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
lol, i fucking loved that last chapter :)I was expecting something shorter so when i saw the scroller i was all like 'WOW IT'S REALYY REALYY LONG!'

Gonna miss this. I hope you can make some of the first chapters into real stories :D x Can't wait xMwa
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 24 . 4/1/2010
omfg, omfg Thar actully gave me chills. Scary, Like...really scary. I want to know why Edward is a prick. I hate it whewn he's like that but i always seem to read the stories when he's like that and i also have a story where he's a prick lol
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
omg omg omg omg. Please don't say that, that was Edward. It was Jame's wasn't it, and he is keeping Edward and Bella captive, and she needs to save Edward. Yeh, that's it...Right?
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 19 . 4/1/2010
:O Omg.
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 18 . 4/1/2010
:( I wanna read more of this. I can already plan the whole story lol
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
lol
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 15 . 4/1/2010
Aw ;)

That's some freaky tree Lol x

I used to have a blue powerpuff girls lumch box in primary school :) I cried when it broke x
Riss - uscmam chapter 22 . 4/1/2010
Nice! I really like the mystery of this one.
punkfarie chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
o

this one is good too.

all of them are good.
punkfarie chapter 24 . 4/1/2010
wait..i thought there was more to this?

anyway it was still good.

and creepy
punkfarie chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
GAH

How dare you call me out. I tried to stay awake.

I shouldn't review this.

oh..wait...

ok see this is why i need sleep. LAME JOKES

this was great. you worked very hard on all these and i'm very proud of you *sniff sniff*
Feenrai chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
I really liked this one! You saved a great one for last. I'm sure it'll get a lot of votes:)
mommymac0508 chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
Oh shit I loved it can't wait to see witch on is chosen I will

Be there
Feenrai chapter 24 . 3/31/2010
I keep thinking of related stories, and I don't know why but I keep feeling the need to tell them to you in my review...lol, but first, I liked how you started off with Bloody Mary here but then side-tracked us with weird quiet Edward, before smacking us back to Bloody Mary at the end. Good way to get us expecting horror, then for there not to be, and then to suprise us with it after all! :)