Reviews for Second Generation
esinger chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
I haven't checked in a while with Jump Street stories and I saw this one was updated. I hope Lilly is okay and also I like mother hen Doug. Anyway love it and I hope to see another chapter?
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Great stuff. Well, the food couldn't have been THAT bad if they kept going, lol. Awesome job. More soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
brandibuckeye chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
I love this story! I haven't read any 21 jump street fan fiction until now and I love the POV of this one. I also love tht it's second gen! You have to keep doing it because I am totally hooked! Please update again soon!
Erin chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
I love it! It needs more. You left it at a huge cliff hanger. I really want to know if Hanson tells Penhall or not. Also when Doug finds out, how is he going to take it? I know I would probably freak out but I want to know what Doug does. So if you could please write more that would be awesome!
LovelyJubJub chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
i love it, its so good!
Harryfan626 chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
O_o update soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
Oh, wow. They figured it out. I love it. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
SailorBoo chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Oooh, awesome sauce story so far! And I can easily imagine all of the original characters saying what they say in your story... Hope that wasn't confusing, b/c (sadly) it kinda was for me, and I know what I'm talking about! Anyways, can't wait for more1

. ~ Boo

. Updates soonsys!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Nicely done. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
The Dandy Lioness chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
The McQuiad Brothers NEVER get old.

EVER.

I love your story so much!

Keep up the awesomeness :D
cyher chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I don't know if it's just that I've been watching a lot of 21 Jump Street lately or what, but you've done a good job capturing everybody's voices. Nice work.
The Dandy Lioness chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
I wonder how Hanson is going to reacts when he meets Lily..

Update please! :D
rose lily potter chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
is she tom's daughter
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
The Dandy Lioness chapter 2 . 5/28/2010