Reviews for Tactic
Gleekforever12345 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
ooh that was so cute 3
usedtobeasquint chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hahaha aww, fangirly!Kurt is freaking adorable :)

I love this!
Spite the Wufei Worshipper chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Loved it, especially this part: After a what felt like many long, beautiful, sunlit summer days, Finn let go.

It just says so much about Kurts feelings.
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
8D8D OMGOMGOMOGMOG this is EPIC 8D
Crossing-Sympathy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
o awesome keep writing!
Fred chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I know this is an odd review, but I love the German language, and I wince majorly every time I see the word "Shuster" or "Shuester". It's painful. Thank you, thank you, thank you for spelling Schue's name right.

Also, I quite enjoyed the story. We need a leettle bit of happy to offset the MAJOR DEPRESSING that is Glee lately. So thanks. This makes me want to read more, too. xP

(Also: I'm one to talk when it comes to /ridiculous/ replacements for the typical exclamations of shock, but does anyone seriously say "oh my giddy godfather"? Really?)
SpazzyPancakes chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was really good! i love Kurt, he's just the most amazing character ever, and im glad that he at least gets to be with Finn for a little while in this story. Thats always good. ] wonderful job!
Xtreh chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
eh heh heh, Finn confuses Kurt... so cute x3
Dylan chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I love it

absolutely

love

it

i really needed this pick me up
TopHatGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OMG IM GOING TO HUG YOU. *HUGS* Yay! I was awiting for a finn/kurt fanfic! I hate rachel and quinn. Kurt is so funny!Add more. Or I will murder you.
debraelq chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh my god! oh my god! That was fun! Is there more?