Reviews for Our time of lying
Tom chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
Awesome
Anonymous chapter 19 . 3/14/2014
That's. . . that's great.
Really.
I love the description, the depth of the character's feelings and emotions. I love the way the characters grow. I love the way I couldn't tell if this was going to be a happy ending or a sad one until I actually read the ending. This whole story is amazingly well written, and you make it extremely easy to connect with the characters. Bravo, I say, bravo.

PS: No, the ending isn't too sappy. I love it. 3
thesimplestterms chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
Hey, I know a lot of time has passed since you finished this but I just wanted to say that this was really really good and I loved it.
One of the best Lancitty fanfics I've found, if not the best.
It was really awesome, the plot, the feelings, the characterization..everything :)
natasha ferguson chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
it is very sad! poor lance & Kitty!
Cherie chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
I've just came across your story and was hooked from the beginning I had to read all 19, i would love to read more about these two please keep writing .
janzen222 chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
i wanted to cry love this story. I'm starting to hate reading such awesome ficts damn you awesome writers with you now included
Novice Comic Lover chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
There are no words good enough to describe how I feel about this work in its entirety. Just know I'm grinning like a big idiot.

When are you going to start something else? I'm dying to see how you're going to top this.
The Evil Hillbilly chapter 19 . 6/29/2010
I wanted more suffering, but I still loved this story: every single heart-piercing chapter of it. D
The Evil Hillbilly chapter 17 . 6/4/2010
i can't wait to see how this story is going to end!
The Evil Hillbilly chapter 16 . 5/26/2010
i love your story it's so deep.
The Evil Hillbilly chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
oo i can't wait for the next chapter!
Novice Comic Lover chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
And you say you're not good at dialogue. This back and forth was absolutely perfect! The way their words echoed each other was probably the best part about it, but it's hard to decide. Each interaction they have is making me crave the next. And I'm dreadfully curious about Kitty's answer, if she does have one. I'm not as patient as Lance seems to be about it though, so hopefully you'll give us one and soon!

And something about the chapter before this, there is a line that has been haunting me ever since you wrote it. "I didn't want anything less than him kissing my sins away." AGH! So beautiful that I can't help but to keep coming back to it and reading it over and over and over and, well, you get the point.
The Evil Hillbilly chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
D yes update!

D yes they finally got together again!

D what will happen next?

When is Piotr coming back? How will he take this? Will Kitty tell him? Will He find out? Will he be ok with it like in every other story where Kitty leaves Piotr to go back to Lance? Will Kitty screw it up again? Will Lance be too tired of it? Will my questions be answered?
Novice Comic Lover chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
ARGH! How do you do it? This scene, where they FINALLY came together was the most beautifully written love scene. Usually you just find smut on fanfics, which can work for its own purposes, but this was actually moving.

And then Kitty wrecked it. ARGH! Not that I'm at all surprised, because she is completely self-destructive.
Novice Comic Lover chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
I really hope you have a great trip, but know that I am also anxiously awaiting the next update. With each chapter you have me loving this story more and more. Not that I didn't love the earlier chapters that sent the lovers on their own self-destructive journeys and the amazingly well-written musings, but I'm over the moon with these horrifically tantalizing and complicated meetings that you've been writing of late. I find myself wondering more and more how you will write the breakthrough when Kitty and Lance finally overcome the walls they've put up and the obstacles that they've forced on themselves. I know however you choose to do it, it will be one of the most poetically perfect and beautifully worded pieces that I have ever read.