Reviews for Hannah's Light
DarkMoon2222 chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
OOHHHH I loved it so far! please add more soon
Jaymedee chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
please tell me there's going to be an update
LuckyStar0489 chapter 20 . 10/10/2012
Yup you definitely can't leave me hangin on this story! It's way too good!
LuckyStar0489 chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
Noooo don't make the next one your last! Lol I'm hooked! I just mostly read on my breaks at work and its hard to review when I don't have much time but I promise I love your story!
LuckyStar0489 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I like that you pointed out the scar Rosalie left on Paul! :)
stacie patterson chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
love itt keep going i want to know the end
ysilva22 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Just thought u should know I finished "part 1" now reading this story I'm hooked! I will repeat Wat I commented on Ur last story ..make a Bella/ jakob story n call it "bakes" bells/jake hahaha no? Jus a thought
ysilva22 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Raylene Alvarez chapter 20 . 5/31/2011
Are you planning on finishing this story? I have really enjoyed reading it and would like to see it continue.
VAluVer16 chapter 20 . 3/13/2011
heyy gosh i actuallyy realyy like this story haha congrats great writingg but plese i beg u let her end up with seth dont do this to him hes been there for her since befre day 1 :( thts not fair if she goes bck to paul he lost everything for her :( btw iam reading :D lol and pleseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just get paul to imprint on smone at the wedding or smthingg :P plezee i will be so very sad if she ends up witth paul after wht he did and how seth sacraficed everything dnt make history repeat itself :/
Angel N Darkness chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
Trooper chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
ahhhh next chapter pleaseeeee. i hope some fights break out at the weeding :D
AnnieCole chapter 19 . 2/27/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO i want her to be with Paul... yes he might have killed her father but that was the old paul...Please please make her pick paul
Mareyah J chapter 19 . 12/17/2010
Hey,

I'm still reading so please continue to the end. Questions: what is happening with Jacob/Edward/Bella? What will happen to Carlisle? Alice? Will Hannah choose Seth? or Paul? What about Emmet and Mulan? Just some questions that needs answers for the story to flow.
broken-pixie chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
He's actually going to do it? Poor Hannah is in a tough situation.