Reviews for 25 Cloti prompts
UnderWorldQween chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
are you going to write storys for these? if so im excited
kitsune13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
word prompts are a lot of fun. They seem to really bring out the best in writers by forcing them *cough*me too*cough* to fit what they find really important into a single sentence or sentences. You had some really good prompts here and you managed to make almost entire stories out of a single line in answer to them. You really lead the reader's minds on in some of them and I like the way you tied others together. Favorites? 4 - 11 - 18, 19 and 22. I think 14 and 15 were some of the most intense and revealing and, to me, I like to think they belong together. Very nicely done! :)
fantasydreamer94 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow! Pretty good for your first fic! Keep it up!

For prompts: Random date; dance; parent complication; kids interupption.

Here's a hard one..."late but early" or "early but late"

Thanks for reviewing my story! I'll review yours too! Love the cookie!
kellycpy chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
o...do you think u can list some of the story!

cause i only figure the pantie theft one but the others i dont know where they are from?
Amaranthos chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hello Lady Teef Strife, for some reason when i saw this story i was thinking, hmm, i wonder who her favourite writers are. I read this and i would like to say, as much as - and please dont take this in any offensive way, as much as i read this and was a bit confused about it, i must say i loved it. And i will tell you why in ten thousand words unless i get cut off by the limit. I dont know, something about it was uniquely cool and fun to read, it also deeply inspired me to write stories. I love writing one shots and its been very difficult since i have school. i just totally love one shots and if i could ask your permission, i would like to know if you would give me the permission to write a one shot or a few based on this story. I'm not exactly sure what i'll write yet, but i know i want to write something.

I also want to deviate from your story a bit, to your profile. Lol, this is so funny. But i have no idea, why oh why, i dont like reading profiles. Because i feel like sometimes ppl think its a book, but i respect that, but i read your profile. And i was so fascinated. Oh my, and from how you wrote it, and to what you placed down, i must say damn... you and I can totally be friends. My gosh, this isnt even a review. Lol. This is a fanfiction request, asking you to be a friend of mine. I dont know what it is Ladyteefstrife, but something about your character, and i know i cant read characters over the internet, YET i somehow, strangely, and so excitedly am fascinated by you. Lol. I know, i dont know you and you dont know me but bleh that, because honestly we're all writers, who love ff7, and cloud and tifa, and i'm a huge huge cloti junkie. I know so much about the two of them, i'm so happy i found another person who says the same. Additionally i hate clerith. Yuckk! I dont like aerith.

Just know I will be frequent reader. Which brings me to a new something, you mentioned you'll keep writing stories if no one reviews. I wanna say i am your first dedicated reader and reviewer. Just would like you to know that. I will do my best. In exchange for... simple friendship...i hope i'm not sounding strange..damn, i would hate to sound like that..but, i have nothing to lose...

By the way i am Amaranthos... lol... and its a pleasure to meet you.
Toriga-Okami chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hey! I Think You might have reviewed one of my sotries once... I can't quite remember XD

I liked this one, some of the ideas were nice, and I think you could probably write a few ficlets to some of those ideas XD

Ok... For a Prompt... erm... A Belt, a bench, a box of matches, and Cloud with way too much spare time on his hands XD You can figure the rest out yourself lol XD

Who knows, if you do write to this one, I might even write a companion piece in your honour XD

Well... I dont really want the bow, but I'll still have to cookie ;)