Reviews for Flowers with Meaning
great story _
tifa-lockhart-strife-2010 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
so sweet !:)
jinky tucay chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
i totaly love it.! it's so meaningfull and well, you know what i mean and i realy love ff7 and cloti 4ever
ClarityInObscurity chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This story was rather charming. I'm a big fan of flowers and their meanings. _ I enjoyed how each translation of the flower was brought back to Tifa somehow, relating to her or events in her life.

Ah, if someone would do that for me, I would be theirs forever. Haha!

I can see where English is your second language. It's not too obvious, but you get tangled in a couple spots. If you ever want some help with that, just let me know. I'd be more than willing to. _

Great job, my dear!
PeAceLovEr 12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i love this fic cause i love flowers!

i hope the boy of my dreams could be as sweet as cloud LOL

anywayyou said on ur profile that ur bad in english? NONESENSE!

u where good at it! ur gooder than me!(though im from phillipines english is my second langauge so its Filipino,english)anyway may u shine brighter and write more cloti stories BOO TO CLERIS(i always puke when i saw cleris fanart!)
Amaranthos chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hey, again ... i'm reading this story, lol, and its like close to midnight. Hehehe, lol, i'm so gonna be tired for school tomorrow. Anyways, i like the idea of flowers. It's pretty cool. And i like how you added their meanings, it made it more poignant to Tifa. I like the meaning of a daisy and Tifa's come back about innocence. Lol, i will have u know, that sephiroth is my madman, lol.

Anyways, i'm gonna finish up reading. Oh by the way, i will private message you instead of writing other things i.e. things that not based on yr story, in the messages. Remember to check yr fanfic inbox on yr account. I believe thats what u call it.

Anyways lol i am so pleasantly happy that i nearly made you cry O.o, its not that i'm happy u cried, lol, dont get me wrong, oro - lol, i'm bussing kenshin's words now. Lol, um, i'm just very happy you were happy. Your character as i've mentioned is wonderful... and as i mention i hope we can be friends. I dont think i've ever had a friend from Spain. It would be cool.

Will private message you. Ciao...
fantasydreamer94 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
HOLY SHOOT! I don't know that much about flowers, but I do know this story has great comparison! So Cloud's going to date Tifa? Update soon! Great story! Favoring! :D
TiffanyLockheart chapter 1 . 1/11/2010