Reviews for Matrimoanal Blisters
If I've just read 33 chapters of this and I don't get a dasey ending I think I'm going to cry. How can you have too much dasey ?!
Angelic-Thunder chapter 56 . 3/23
Loved this story. Thank you for writing this. I felt really giddy after reading it. Couldn't wipe off the smile from my face at few points. No scratch that, many points actually. So many that I can't pinpoint all of them.

It was in no way a smut according to me because whenever I've accidentally tumbled across such stories, they make me so grossed out that I either have to stop reading them altogether or skip the part but that doesn't happens in your stories.

This was incredibly sweet and fluffy. The relationship between Derek and Casey was adorable.

I like your writing style, also the way you portray the characters and weave the plot. It was amazingly meaningful and insightful.
Angelic-Thunder chapter 57 . 3/23
"You're mine, Casey Venturi." He said with an even scientist laugh. "All mine!"
And then he kissed her

"Mine!" He announced with an evil laugh.
"She is all mine!"
And then still holding her hand he led her giggling out to the parking lots.
raichka95 chapter 57 . 2/11/2016
I LOVED this! All of your work is so amazing and this story was definitely one of my favorites of yours! You're really good and inspiring (:
Mischief101 chapter 57 . 8/6/2015
I loved it. Actually I love all your stories. Or at least all the ones I've read. Thank you for sharing them
tlyxor1 chapter 57 . 1/18/2015
Enjoyed very much. -t.
amyh52 chapter 57 . 9/25/2014
Glad for the reprieve of us 50 somethings! lol
amyh52 chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
Maybe they are warming to ea other
amyh52 chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
sweet!
amyh52 chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Loving the story and the texts are smart
Guest chapter 33 . 6/8/2014
Loving all the dasey-ness! 3
Diana chapter 57 . 3/16/2014
I am completely in love with your fanfics and am always so happy you write for this fandom. Everything was perfect.

The only thing I am critical of is the Lizwin front. Don't get me wrong, I love how you bring them in and bring them together. But in this fic we know Edwin is concerned and quite frankly, would rather Dennis stay away from Lizzie, yet in the middle when Lizzie wakes up, we see that Edwin says he likes Dennis. But how did he work through his resentment? What was his process of thinking? How much anguish did he feel everyday Lizzie wasn't awake? How much did Lizzie want to see Edwin? Did she want him to be the first face she saw when she woke up? How did she feel when she didn't get to see him? Maybe. and you can ignore my suggestion, but maybe you can develop the Lizwin front like you do the Dasey stuff? It's up to you. Either way, I love your fics.
Halle Alexis chapter 57 . 1/19/2014
I really loved this story!
asteriskhappynotincluded chapter 57 . 12/22/2013
I absolutely loved it, and I'm glad I managed to finish it in one sitting because all the feel good fuzzies are just hitting me without stop. Cutie pies, all of them!
TippyToe Zombie chapter 57 . 11/19/2013
Because of how long this one is I don't really read it as often as some of your other ones... as for it being one of your better ones, that's hard to say because of how good all of your fics are.

I am the TippyToe Zombie
I like to Limbo
Often I fall on people's heads