Reviews for Them No-Good, Low-Down, Lando Calrissian Blues
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
This so spot on! Also hilarious! This is the king of quality meta I look for everywhere on the internet and rarely find.
Thanks!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
So much fun!
Victoria2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
great fun and very silly (yet with some very sly observations regarding peripheral characters)i enjoyed this very much!
ArtooC chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Ah...I was just visiting this old favorite, and I forgot just how good it was. I love all of your fics, but this definitely ranks up there as one of the best crossover fics of all time for me - you managed to keep everyone in character, a massive feat that baffles me every time.
short kid chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Praise the lord! Something original, intelligent, funny, and entertaining. I applaud you.
LesserKnown chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
OH. MY. LANTA! This story was hilarious! I loved every word. (And, now that I think about it, you are so right! Whatever did happen to Lando? He rocked!) Kudos!
trinfaneb chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
One of the funniest stories I've ever read. Hope you do some more Buffy and Angel stories. I found "Hoop Screams" on another fanfic site and its a scream too.
Oblio chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Yahtzee
A great little rib tickler with a sting in the tail about how some Af-American characters are portrayed on the TeeV.
My favourite line was.. "Whatever planet Clark's from, I think it orbits a really dim star."
Chucklicous!
Obe
Thank You Goodbye chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
"Have you ever heard the phrase - 'There can be only one?'"
That was when I stopped laughing, and started to get anxious. I was getting too many references - the hallmark of a true couch potato. Great concept, snappy dialogue. Thanks for writing it.
Lizzie24601 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Wow, four out of my five fandoms in one shot! Go you! Now work some Harry Potter in there, dammit.

Love the Kersh-Skinner-ness.
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
This was just too funny. All the really good fandoms in one shot. And everyone was in character, which is really amazing since you were working with 4 different shows. I have no idea how you decided which section to post this under.

I loved the Smallville jokes. Especially about Pete never getting to talk. And the Clex! Or lord, the Clex.

I just had one question: did you get the idea of the conversation about Lando Callarissian from the movie "Chasing Amy"? I was just wondering because I got a very strong Kevin Smith impression from this fic.
Sonya chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Wow! This has to be the funniest thing I've read in a loooooong time! I don't even watch Smallville or WW but I still loved it! Esp. the Lando bit. Classic.
chase chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Well I have to say I just loved it and it's a good thing that I live alone because I laughed out loud for most of it. So clever and just so funny. I'm happy to have had the oportunity to read it.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I think I've just -really- frightened the neighbors with all the whoops of laughter... This is hysterical! The description of Lex's "alterations" to the room had me rolling... as did Pete's discourse on Lando Calrissian action figures, "You elected Bill Clinton," the notion that everything in the X-Files eventually happens in Smallville... okay, well, pretty much everything.

Thanks for posting this!
Roga chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Okay, it's 2AM and I'm dead tired but I just *had* to write what geat fic this was. I mean... wow! How can you not love BtVS, Smallville, WW, and the X-Men popping up delightfully in the end? I can't even think of my favorite bits. Josh's "COOL". Clark's naivity. Pete (who was the funniest guy!). And GOD, YES, I'll join the rant about the unappreciated supporting black actors! I want more Charlie, dammit! Ooh, and "never ask about Roswell. Or Atlantis. Bwa-ha-ha...". And old Bartlet the crossdresser. This entire fic was filled with hilarious jokes, and I was like: "Go Yahtzee!" And the line about an issue I *swear* I was talking about last week- Englishmen's teeth-yeah, that did it for me :-) Great job, and thanks!