Reviews for Kisses in the Dark
perfectly-imperfect-persona chapter 6 . 8/5
I really, really like this. Especially the idea that Nott may become a rival. Please updateeee!
matkatry chapter 6 . 7/25
Love this story more please
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 6 . 2/20
please continue!
Adahmel chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Brilliant, I hope it More of a Draco/Hermione/Theo trio, that would really wind Ron up and that he stays a pig for a long while.
Adahmel chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Mmmmhhh what an inner monologue.
crysm31 chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
loved it! very much. so, when will the next chapter be posted? cannot wait to read it
JessicaMalfoy123 chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
this is good please continue it if you can
j.fazzalari21 chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
It is just starting to get good! Ah not knowing what happens next is killing me.
MEOW-I-am-a-cat chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
So, er, more? I checked your profile to make sure you were still alive, and you were as of March 30, 2012, and I know that was two years ago and it's been four years since your last chapter with this story, but you said you'd never give up on a story and all the stuff you post is already finished, I'd say four years is a bit of an excessive length of time to wait if only for the suspense. Please? Please, please, pretty please with a butterbeer on top?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Loved it! New chapter right now!
I kid I kid. Btw my user name is Ashnaar324 and I'am just to lazy to log in sorry
FlooCauldron27739 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
this is an amazing story. please update soon
TheNewCompanion chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Love this. When is Draco (and maybe Theo?) going to interrogate Harry and Aron about 'taking advantage of Hermiobe in her sleep'?
lyraXIII chapter 6 . 11/7/2013