Reviews for Kisses in the Dark
j.fazzalari21 chapter 6 . 1/1
It is just starting to get good! Ah not knowing what happens next is killing me.
MEOW-I-am-a-cat chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
So, er, more? I checked your profile to make sure you were still alive, and you were as of March 30, 2012, and I know that was two years ago and it's been four years since your last chapter with this story, but you said you'd never give up on a story and all the stuff you post is already finished, I'd say four years is a bit of an excessive length of time to wait if only for the suspense. Please? Please, please, pretty please with a butterbeer on top?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Loved it! New chapter right now!
I kid I kid. Btw my user name is Ashnaar324 and I'am just to lazy to log in sorry
FlooCauldron27739 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
this is an amazing story. please update soon
TheNewCompanion chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Love this. When is Draco (and maybe Theo?) going to interrogate Harry and Aron about 'taking advantage of Hermiobe in her sleep'?
lyraXIII chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
U should update :)
banana12 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Loved it!
Somebody chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Koikokoro chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I'm sorry, but I must admit that I feel very sad, seeing how long it has been since the last update.
I had such expectations for this story, just re-reading it all now makes remember that feeling of anticipation, waiting for more. I sincerely hope something will happen, so I won't delete it of my 'watch-list' yet..
I remain hopefull that someday, there will be a new chapter :)
Ima Braxton chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I loved this but when will you update again.
lilith863 chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Im devastated that this is where the story left off, I loved every bit of it and I hope that you eventually get back to this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Love it!
hungergames1222 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
LOVE IT!
nostalgiakills chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
This was JUST getting good!
emiwat14 chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
love it, wish there was more