Reviews for Gone Until Summer Calls
socrat chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Once more,what's not to love with your story?I really like your AU stylewriting.I think you should try a totally AU,something out will be amazing with it!

P. length is love!
Peyt fan 4ever chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Awsome story!

It took me awhile to get to a computer i could review on but this is amazing and u deserved to know!

Leyton is so sweet and im so loving all tyour new one shots for them!

I hope you update Keep Holding On... soon... very soon... i miss it!

Peyt fan 4 ever
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
So good, loved how there were snippets of the show but it was all scrambled up. Only thing I didn't like is Julian being with her during the school shooting, that is just so Lucas/Peyton love to me. Northing against you because I loved everything else.
BecauseYourMine chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow that was so Amazing! You never, ever have to complain about length, I'm pretty sure no one has a problem with it, considering how great all your fics. are! This was so wonderfully written, I really think that the song you chose went so well with the story, and I especially love the alt. background of the core 5. I've read the novel and have seen the trailer (I'm not a big Miley friend, so we'll see...) and this was so great!
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
this was so great to come home to on a monday after finishing school (i read this on monday, but it woudn't let me review). so thank you for making my monday so much better :)
SomeYouGiveAway chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
this was a really amazing one-shot! Can't wait to read more from you :D
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Okay, that was amazing. The background of the story was so good, and the way everything worked out and came together was just beautiful.

This made me feel - happy, sad, angry, and that, to me, is the best part.

BTW, I thought the length was amazing. (:
oth4eva chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I loved this, brilliant one shot!
xxsummerxx chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Amazing story:)Loved it!
smc-27 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I love stories with a little bit of a different back story to them. I loved that it was the four of them until Peyton left. The subtle changes in the storylines were great; Peyton, Rachel, Julian and Owen all in New York was a very cool thing. It's not a group I've ever seen put together in a fic, so that was a nice change.

I really liked the slow build there was to this. Nothing felt rushed at all, and LP reconnecting was sweet and realistic. They were both dealing with anger, and they didn't just toss that aside. Loved that Lucas helped Peyton with pretty much everything, because let's face it, that girl sometimes needs a lot of help.

The ending was just so sweet. Another great story from you. Can't wait to see what's next!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Cute One shot.
DKnAK chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Loved your story. There are getting to be fewer and fewer good Leyton fics pop up so it's nice to read a good one. And I happen to like the long ones so I loved the length. I wasn't too impressed that he semi-proposed to her just placate her fears about him being gone. Would love to read a part II, hopefully one where he just couldn't stay at UNC without her... :-) a girl can dream right. Thank you for writing a new Leyton story!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
okay first of all NEVER apologize for the length! this story was amazing! you could totally feel the leyton love and just the friendships were amazing and just i loved this story...it was wow. So sad yet so happy :o)
bROOdybLOndEs-TLA chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
i loved this one shot!

oo && the rachel/peyton friendship i liked alot alot!

it was all so good.

keep up the good work && please give us another leyton storyy!
gosal11444 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
aw i loved it!

awsome one shot! your writing skills are great, i love the stories that you write!

keep writing!