Reviews for When You Walk Away
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Haha, I act the EXACT SAME WAY. I hate it when people don't dominate a lot of the conversation (in real life) because it's terribly hard for me to continue it. :P
Wintersheart1766 chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
I absolutely conquer! As a matter of fact when I was a newbie I steadfastly avoided everything yaoi but I didn't rail on anybody or become indignant different strokes and all...now yaoi is my preferential genre! go figure...see you on lj but have ya got a wywa update er not?
loveboylove chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
So called that Squall was gonna fall for Cloudy! XD Damn but Seph should've caught Squall kissing Cloud. ;) But then y'know, he'd be dead...Good chapter! Keep it up!
Wintersheart1766 chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
I haVEN'T A CLUE As to what you could be dissatisfied with...this chapter is delicious!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
Awesome chapter. -
w- easy enough chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
oh, that was really really sappy, but so , so CUTE! _ somehow, it works though, because it's Sephiroth. ya know? Sephiroth. and anything he does is socially retarded and awesome. lol, love the zack parts, and the genesis part.
w- easy enough chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
haha, this is really cute. _ I love Sephiroth's dialogue.
cloudstrifejen chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
Daww! How can we resist such cute couples? XD And yeah... Genesis is waaaaay creepy beyond creepiness! While Sephiroth needs tutoring about relationships! WTF? Having Cloud by your side doesn't mean you already have him, idiot! Jeez! I BLAME Hojo for that, honestly. He's nuts!
AyaseFanGirl chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
wow been awhile since you updated well i for one cannot wait for more!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
Great chapter. -
Wintersheart1766 chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
SOMEONE'S IN A GOOD MOOD! I don't know what your doing and /or who's doin it to ya but please, by all means continue!
AyaseFanGirl chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
update plZ
Dragi chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
oh oh oh, now this cant get interesting, cant wait to read next chapter, cheers for the update :) but now i got to wait for next update lol. update soon i wanna read next chapter now :D
DarkBombayAngel chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
Seph is getting more possive it seems. Awesome chapter. -
omgitskirby chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
wow sephiroth is being pretty creepy thar! xD