Reviews for Bless the Broken Road
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/15
Nice start to a set up for a whole different life for the guys.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
This was a lovely, lovely story. Thank you so much for writing! You portrayed the characters very well, and the stories were well-written. I also enjoyed the fact that you took one line and blew it up into the AU-well done! Thank you, again, for writing!
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Something's bound to go wrong. As long as Gordon is still out there Sam will never be safe.
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
AAAWWWWWWWWWWW Poor sammy. I'm glad that Dean is starting to feel protective of him and again thank God for Bobby! It just makes me nervous that Gordon is still out there. You know he won't be cool with Sam.
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I'm sure Dean and Sammy have to wait a while till they figure out they're brothers huh? I'm just glad that Bobby is there. BTW that was totally awesome of John to dump his poor helpless baby off like a bag of donated clothes at the Salvation Army. What a selsh idiot he was.
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Dean wouldn't shoot an unarmed kid. I just don't see him doing that. He better not anyways. Gordon. What a douche that guy was. Dean shouldn't hang out with him. Bobby's right. Oh yeah I hate to break the bad news to you but Sam actually asked me to marry him. LOL! Excellent Job!
mngrue chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
It's a shame the show went in a completely different direction with Sam's powers than you did, but at least we got it in your fic : )
MysteryMadchen chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
What a fantastic story. I loved that fact that Sam didn't partake in demon blood and that with that last exercisim he was free of the blood. What a great ride, thanks so much for the story. I can't wait to see what else you've done. Any chance you've written any blind Sam fic's? I'm a Sam girl and love the blind/deaf/sick (not cancer per say, I like Sam's hair :)) fic's. I found this story through a google search and am so glad that I did. Thanks again, Nicole.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
That was really wonderful. Excellent story!
MystiStar1 chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
I've always loved AU's and yours is quite enjoyable to read. I like how everything is connected quite nicely. :) Thanks for posting!

I also love this song. :D
Ihni chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
... that's it. It's in the middle of the night and I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes because they've just found each other again, and everything's going to be all right and they're BROTHERS and all is right with the world. And my head hurts. Reading non stop for hours can do that to a person.
Ihni chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Damn you, not only are you making me stay up WAY too late reading this story, you're also making me CRY!
tsebehtsiellivllams chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
This story was freakin awesome. just thought you should know :)
Krishnaa chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
i simply loved it! loved it to bits... this is the fourth time i'm reading it... please do a sequel where dean and sam get to know more of each other...
SammysTeam chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Woo! I live like 30 minutes away from Lebanon!...heh..ahem..anyway ONWARD to the next chapter! *runs off*