Reviews for Cravings, Moodswings and Fetish?
hirako shinji chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
AWWW! I LOVED this! It made me all warm and tingly the whole time I was reading So sweet and fluffy and still in-character, perfect!

It was really well-written too. And I loved the end ) (well, i loved everything really xD)

thanks for writing this!
selasauntukrindu chapter 1 . 5/19/2010

Love it!

I love them as a married couple.
Nikaty chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
"This is a husband showing love to his wife. Now shut up." LOL.

I actually really, really liked this. Well done. :)
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 1 . 3/19/2010

i love this so much!

great job!
kuchiki goddess chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
oh! ... wow! that tender pity that rukia is in this condition, and the space the car does not help with the situation so hot .. XD

hey! congratulations, this one-shot seems very serious in some ways because it seemed to be imagining something that really can happen, I found it very nice that ichigo has these attentions with his wife rukia.

OMG! I'll read it again. Baay
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Haeresis! I have a lot to say (since you wanted a good reivew keke)!

1. I enjoyed reading this. There were a lot of lines where got their characters right or how I would perceive them to be. A pregnant Rukia would prob be pissed off that everyone knew her baby's gender instead of her... and classic Ichigo response. XD

/“Maybe..” Rukia opened her mouth, signaling Ichigo to spoon her some of the strawberry ice-cream. “Hmm.. strawberry is still the best.”

“Che.. You and your strawberry fetish.” He chuckled lightly when some of the ice-cream oozed out from the corner of her mouth.

“I develop one when I met you 10 years ago.”/

/Instead of scowling like he always do, Ichigo flashed Rukia his oh-so-sexy smile and teased her with his hot breath on her exposed neck. With eyes still on her, he said;

“Yeah.. I develop one when I met you ten years ago..”/

I liked that a lot ;)

2. I understand that English isn't your first language - though yes, there are quite a few mistakes in the fic. ie. /Rukia pushed his faced to the side/ Why is 'faced' in past tense?

or /“We should stop. If this goes own, I may take you here and considering the space and your condition—“/ You mean, if this go 'on'...

I too make stupid errors in my fics (chocobojockey16 usually finds them) so maybe you can look for someone to beta your work? And there are a lot of people willing to do it if you search.

3. Repetition. God knows I do it in my fics, especially smut fics to hammer in passion and what else the characters are feeling... but certain words like 'orbs' really tick some people off. lol... I do still use it, but RARELY.

4. Despite this, I have seen improvement in your writing. I highly encourage you to keep it up! D

5. I'm *highly* highly flattered that my work was inspiration for yours. D I have a huge, stupid smile on my face now. Thanks!

6. The random appearance of their friends and Urahara over charging Ichigo was great!

7. What does this CAVEDOWN thing mean at the end of your fics? lol...just sayin...!

I think that's it.. XD KEEP WRITING!

raisonneur chapter 1 . 1/11/2010