Reviews for Breaking Barriers
MadameBlue chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Woah.. I must say that this is probably the best fanfic that includes my favourite horde race (DA TROLL) that I've ever read!

Even though the chapters are rather long, my eyes were glued to the screen the whole time. I could almost feel exactly what Quel'Anis felt and connect with the characters emotions.

I will probably read it all over again soon just cause it's so damn awesome.

Keep up dah good work, mon!
Adeste fideles chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
i love it but its so sad ( i like the horde) keep up the great work this story is amazing
Adeste fideles chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
this is amazing im to tierd to contuine. I love it update soon keep up the good woork(lol cat spell right now)
M3m0rii chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Yeah, I know.. took me long enough to finish it, right?

It's nice work, considering that I'm not much into video game stories, especially if I've played them. However, I do like it. It was nice to see that death is not reversible ("I'm getting better!"), and a fair bit more of the social side than town-sell-buy-grind.

The only thing that stuck out to me was that Camp Taurajo was misspelled. As for the rest, well, I'm kinda digging it. Nice work.
Lovely Hill chapter 4 . 9/19/2010

This was really sweet. You did a good job slowly bonding the characters.

The pace was a little rushed at times, but I also know that stretching out a story too long is worse. I loved the personalities of the characters, and they really came together well. Ku'Mari is just so sweet... and if that's a picture of him on your profile then he's also attractive. Mmmmmm, ha ha :P

Just one thing though, and I'm sure someone mentioned this but I'm too lazy to read the reviews, but BC took place a couple years earlier than WotLK, so they wouldn't have seen Death Knights yet. But that's just a minor detail and honestly, Warcraft lore is so long and complicated.

Overall, this was a very sweet story, and I can't wait to read the sequel... which I'll do as soon as I'm done typing this!

Lovely Machine
Rin Koorbloh chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
i've already read your story... but a random thought just occurred to me... just how old are Ku'Mari and "Kellani"? (ducks out of the way of her staff).

(i agree with the other fangirls... Ku'mari is way to sexy... he almost made me drool in the scene after the battle where he used the summoner potion... when he and Quel'Anis were in his tent... -coughs-)
Shiko'Ra chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
This story was amazing, mon! Really amazing! I can't wait to read the next part... if you do write it, dat is.

-shakes head-

I remember Razorfen, mon... horrible place dat be... my team, we got taken out before we even got to da cave...

Its good to know dat Teak Hawk avenged her broddah.

Spirits be wit you, mon! For the Hoarde! Keep writing!
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
That was beautiful! Positively amazing! I have a great number of fanfictions and novels over my years but this is by far the best!

I have absolutely nothing more I can say about your work because I truly believe that nothing I could say would really do it justice.

I look forward to reading anymore stories you produce.
Tioko chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
This is an absolutely wonderful story! I read it in one go. A troll/blood elf pairing is quite a rarity. Hell, any troll pairing is a rarity! But you did it extremely well ) I'm proud to play WoW and for the Horde, and you managed to capture the game's mood perfectly. All in all, lovely work! _
Jaci Ray chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
~Squeals~ NO! TEAK HAWK! Quel'Anis And Ku'Mari 3 PLEASE Keep writing. I LOVE it!
Firesblade chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Excellent story and that battle with that old quillboar witch made me remember my WoW character, a tauren hunter. I haven't played in quite a while but that fight is one my fondest memories.
Five Shades chapter 3 . 1/17/2010 I am crying my eyes out. This chapter was so sad and beautiful and even though I totally LOVE Ellorei, I was so touched by the group's reaction...especially Ku'Mari and Quel'Anis.

You are putting together a fantastic story and I am absolutely riveted. Cannot WAIT for the next chapter!

Oh, and berzerk Ku'Mari is EPIC WIN. *purs* So much sexiness in one troll is dangerous. YUM he is delicious. MORE PLEASE!
Firesblade chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
That was a very moving chapter with a sad ending. I hope things turn out better in the next chapter.
Five Shades chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
OMG I am enjoying this story so MUCH! I finally got the chance to sit down and read it and I was transfixed the entire time! You are a very gifted storyteller and your characters are wonderfully thought out. I am very sympathetic to Quel'Anis and have really loved the way she has warmed toward Ku'Mari, but it wasn't immediate because of her prejudice...but she did work through it. I love that and it shows she has depth and maturity. It really establishes her as a believable and likable character.

and your other supporting characters are wonderful! I am anxious to discover the story behind Garrett and this mysterious Night Elf!

Ku'Mari. I LOVE HIM. He's so unbelievably HOT! I love his personality...I want MORE of him. Well DONE with this awesomely gorgeous troll fellow. MORE OF HIM PLEAZE
Firesblade chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
That was a great chapter with a surprising end. I wonder what surprises will be in the next chapter . Keep up the good work.