Reviews for Never Knew What Hit Him
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I loved! totally wonderful.
and it reminded of one time I had such headache at work. luckily my shift was at late evening and I wasn't with customer service that shift. I thought I'm gonna toss my cookies all over at the storage hall. facing bakery that night felt like a horror story
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Love what you did with the title! Great h/c - thank you for my daily dose!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Good job.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I really love the thought of Peter and June tag-teaming to take care of Neal. :)
VNVUSA chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Good story
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Poor Neal Great Story!

Ironically, I Started Reading This With A Horrible Headache That Boarder Line Migraine. But Now It's Nearly Gone! XD Reading This Works Better Than An Injection. XD
la physocologue chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I found your story wonderfull! i love the idear of Nea having recurent headache and hiding it. it feet well to the character! (hope you understand me, i'm french!) please,keep writing neal fanfiction!
LvSammy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I can so totally relate to this...as I suffer from Migraines and there are times I want to put a gun to my head...so I know the feeling. This was really good. THANKS.
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Cool. I liked this story too. I especially like medical stories. This one doesn't sound quite finished though. Did you ever have a second chapter planned?
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Love the suffering! Love the caring!
MoonlightBushido chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I absolutely love this story. Poor Neal, suffering from migraines, it just sucks to be him , doesn't in this little story. I would like to see Neal go to his appointment though, I think that would be entertaining. Keep up the good work.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
It's sweet that Peter is looking out for Neal.
witchy78 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Great one. Sick!Neal is my favorite ;o) Thanks for writing this.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Very good
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Nice little bit of h/c. Off to see what else you have!