Reviews for There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is such a sweet story and with a HEA!
vmaale chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
awww this is such a lovely story
pleaseletmeoffthissite chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh my god! That is the sweetest story ever!
hdink chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was lovely :) Such a wonderful one-shot!
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
this is one of the best stories i've read on here! it was so sweet and adorable amazing job333
SummerLover08 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
BEST ONESHOT! HONESTLY MADE ME CRY!
thenewbella chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is such a good one shot, I love it! I'v been away on exchange for a year and it's so hard to be away from your family and partners, but your story reminded me that there are always others much worse off; to have a loved one away in such uncertain conditions surely shows so much strength. I've read your other stories too and i love them, but this just made me cry so much :) I love it!
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Oh my gosh! I loved this story so much, and it really hits home for those of us who know what it is like to have a parent deployed. My dad was deployed back in 07/08 and he missed Christmas completely. We kept our tree up and had a Christmas with him when he returned. This was such a well written story and thank you so much for posting it.
Viper003 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Aaawwwww! That was so incredibly sweet and romantic )

I loved it! Great one-shot!
reader-giggles chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i feel like such a stalker now lol...going from one of your stories to the other! i loved the whole Gunner angle...cute dog..& the loneliness of not being together, having to spend imp events aparts & in such conditions for Edward were very well written...the care package they sent & for everybody! even though it was same for everybody there was so much thought into what they will need & i loved the girlie packing on the girls version. & then he came home...sigh...how romantic was the proposal? with a few short words you have made me teary eyed & missing my boyfriend like crazy. it's been a month since i have seen him & it'll another 3 weeks before i do & it's 7am where he is now & i almost want to wake him up...lol...i dont think he's going to thank you any for that...but thanks for sharing this...
orlanka chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
So beautiful!
Edwards girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was so good it was amazing
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
absoultely beautiful story

LOVED IT

thanks so much
bookwormlove chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
this is such a beautiful piece of writing! great job:)
NewEngland2912 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010