Reviews for Visiting Hours
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
LOL! Great one shot! Go Selina get your man!
Soul93 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Lol, very funny!
clow-san chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh this is great. I love the whole dynamics between the Bruce and the people around him.

The last few lines are for the win and your Tim is just hilarious.
missiebeautiful chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
It's official, I am addicted to you BMCW fanfics. You are like, so good! And this story was awesomely hilarious. I was smiling from when Selina broke into his room until the end. I seriously loved it!
Clarissa chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This story had everything! Action, adventure, drama, romance and comedy, fantastic!
StarMimi chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Haha so funny and cute!
A French Song in a Tiny Castle chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I. loved. this.

You are an amazing writer. Great job!
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Amazing descriptions, details where I want them (and in the exact amount I want them, as well). A healthy dose of humor in the end, a sarcastic Selina, a mocking Tim and a dry, yet hilariously-written Alfred.

Great, amazing story.
Angel chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I love how the first half of this story is filled with details of Bruce being injured and then the second half magically turns into hilarious Bat and Cat interlude... not many writers can accomplish this so kudos!
Vanafindiel chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Always a pleasure.
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Nice!
dave chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I wouldn't mind getting blown out of a building if I woke with Catwoman in my bed...
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Haha, mermaidharmony walkin' in! Visiting Hours was so..so..so adorable! I loved how Selina was hiding underneath the blankets. I just thought it was so just ooh! You know that feeling you get when you just see a cute puppy and all you want to do is to cuddle and smother it with kisses? Well that's how I felt after I read your story! I give it A cause' ya used my favorite pairing of all the Batman pairings ever made! You should make another oneshot about like I don't know say with Selina being injured by the Joker and then Bruce (she knows he's Batman [post Hush]) like nursing her back to health. I guess kinda like this story except the roles switched? Haha, what about x that idea out! Well just some words for inspiration. KEEP ON MAKING STORIES! ESPECIALLY ONESHOTS!

Mermaidharmony
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Why did you stop there, keep going!

;)