Reviews for Niji no Shoutai
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
please update just love this.. i am a huge fan of yours... i want moore... of this...
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I just totally read this whole series in one night. :3

And you better write more! I'm dying, man! XD I love the Dirty Pair. :3

As soon as the chick came up, I was like Oh shit. She's pregnant, isn't she? She totally is? Aw, man. XD

I also love how Jirou really hates Yuushi. XD

And I really, really love how we have ourselves some Choutarou/Shishido here. :3

Please write more! 3
kristen0901 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
omg poor gakuto! you really need to finish this story...you can't leave it on such a dramatic note! please write some more on it!
tennis-player chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OMG! HOW COULD YOU STOP THERE?

I luv this series with my life. I am dead serious. I dont think there is any author out there better then you are, Sadist Fuji!

I cant wait till you update!

And i gotta mention i ABSOLUTELY LOVED that "more welcome than some people" line XD lol, Jiroh

Henzie ;)
lm-19 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I have just read all the parts in the series. Seriously, you make me really hate Yuushi right now. I don't even know if he really loves Gakuto or not, but in my mind, it's more to "no,he doesn't".

Oh, I'm ... really mad.

Just can't wait till your next part.
rozardoll chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
OMG NO.

You sadist.

But I can't blame you.

Poor Gaku-chan though...
MisikaChan chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
... you gotta be kidding me ... *SCREAM*
amynaoko chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
OMF! poor gakuto! really he have a awful luck...
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh my Oshitari...what did you do now? XP And this story seems really, really cool :D (also because it gets pretty dirty) Plus, I've been lacking Dirty Pair lately, so this just hit the spot for me :) Will the other pairings get their share of dirtiness too? *_*

peace, love and ice cream sundaes_!

P.S. I don't know much about Gackt (thought I've heard about him) but fanservice/sex on legs is a pretty good description for me :D
TQWEE chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
O_O If I had a glass, it would have dropped, and drink would have sprayed all over my laptop causing a catostrophic disaster resulting in not being able to read more of this fic!

And if that doesn't say anything, to put it plainly, I loved it [and why Dirty Pair is the only smut I can read...*shrugs*].

Tqwee
ice flow chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh great, what kind of cliffhanger was THAT? ...*twitch* okay okay, it's a good cliffhanger, but it doesn't make your readers hate you any less for good writing...lol aka, we need to know mooree!