Reviews for The Games We Play
EloiseTheTomato chapter 1 . 5/22
*shattering noises*
Look, there's my heart. On the floor. In pieces.
BreaklightsAvn chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Wow . . . You're great at making creepy, immersive stories like this! Hope there'll be more~
Katie chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Nice. You see France, England, America,Russia,and Romano as rapists, but never Italy. After all, you never suspect the quiet ones...
Katie chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Nice. It's nice to see people being creative.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
What the heck?!
Oddity chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This. Was. Fantastic.
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I love it soo much... I always laugh at storys like these... I must be going crazy!1
Anime OCD chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
That was some twisted shit
SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I sort of want to find out what happens in the bath and at dinner and...with those tomatoes..but i feel so sad for poor Lovino that I just want to curl up in a ball for him.

MustardManShoes chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh come on, you have to write another chapter where he gets caught! This can't go on forever! Spain should come over uninvited and walk in on them at some point.
damtoti chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I think I know which picture you're talking about in the beginning, which inspired this story. It really gave me feels too. And whoa, somehow you made sadistic Italy seem really realistic. Kinda like Russia, still maintaining the adorable innocence with a touch of insanity to make things interesting. Poor Romano though. I was kinda hoping Spain would actually find him, but I think your ending was a lot stronger.
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooo l i'm not a light hearted person so i would find this cool. anyway good job amigo
TanisTanninger chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
...I will not manage to sleep tonight.
RCS chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
As surprised as I was, I loved that! I don't know if you are planning on it, but it'd be great if this continued! I would login and favorite it, but I'm pretty sure the people who read my stories wouldn't appreciate finding an m rated fix on my favorites list...
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I would love this to continue. Maybe with a Spamano ending.

*Hint. Hint*