Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 1 . 7/1
Too cute ! Ohmygodddddddd *faints*
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I loved Doors the most cos I can imagine Shikamaru's face when he glares at the kids, and then in no particular order Honor, Hollow, Light and Water. But the rest are just as awesome too!
Leca B chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I really enjoyed this snippets of ShikaTema. They were really good. You used some... I'd call it angles, of their lives that were different and interesting. Good job.
chiichoo chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
The ones I liked the most are Doors, Hollow, Light, Lost, Stable, Strange, Summer, Taboo, Water, Winter and Wood. I suppose that since I liked a lot of them, you did very well.
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
#8 has GOT to be my favorite of ALL TIME. I was in physical pain from laughing so hard!

Mind if I add it to my Wall of Quotes?
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was really good. Definetely a favourite of mine.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
#4 Made me giggle. So did #8. XD Awesome, perceptive little shinobi those kids were. And #37 was so sweet! #46 Was very touching in way, and kind of sad, but very much expresses Shikamaru's determination. And I loved #47 as well. It was quite adorable. Excellent job with these. XD
Shorty and KG Inc chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
KG: Hehe. Taht was so cute.

Shorty: SHIKATEMA FTW!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Beautifully and masterfully done.

A definite Win. Epic and awesome.

Great stuff.

*adds to favs*

5/5
PROFILEABANDONED chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
love this!
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
OMG I like this one a lot - especially 49- LOL I love it.
LuckyBubbles chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
omg tht was like amazing i 3 ur writing style and i luff shikatema fluff it makes me smileyy lolz plz write something else 4 them cuz itd make me veryy happy much luvv
PSITeleport chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Pret-ty good. I loved Apple; ah, the taboo of the indirect kiss. :) Great job.
sunaprincess7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
beautiful story. very well written.

all the little drabbles were adorable- short but so telling at the same time.

Apples was particularly humourous and sweet.

well done.

SP7
Lightninging chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh... gosh... that was just... ADORABLE! So adorable, I... I don't know what to say!

The concept is fairly unique (or at least uncommon) and it was IC, and it was... adorable. :)

Please keep writing?