Reviews for What's Yours is Mine
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
They act like little boys a lot of the time.
parhelia chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Good for you, Holmes! You just keep Watson right where he belongs-with you! LOL. This was an adorable drabble. Since Watson indeed *didn't* think of wearing a different hat, he must secretly have not wanted to go very much anyway. ;-)
omppuliini chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
"If what's mine is yours, than what you have was given to you by me, which means that I can take it back because what's yours, is in actuality mine, because I gave it to you in the first place – Correct?" That's SO like Holmes. I really enjoyed this little one shot
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Holmes is so adorable when he is trying to stop Watson from marrying Mary!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
lol, so true. Great job. :)
Hittocere chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
sounds just like me and some of my friends. at least the chasing bit, and 'why didn't you just?'s and then of course the 'never thought of that's. Very nice, childish Holmes to fit the fic's needs, but nice and humorous.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Teehee! The chase scene made me smile.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
haha, such a cute story. loved it.
applesandowls chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
And so we meet again... this time, in a different fandom!

Such a cute little one-shot - loved the premise, and loved the playfullness of it.

But hey, can I be a bit selfish and ask you to channel some of this creativity into writing some Winn fics - we Winners are in desperate need! ;o)
Jabberhut chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
ahhahaahah! I loved that ending!
Goats for rent chapter 1 . 1/11/2010

This is so typical Holmes and Watson behavior. Adorable. :)
evilgreenmunkii chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Haha omg, I seriously just love your work.

And! I'm glad you choose an item of watsons besides the rugby ball. Not saying all other fics with it aren't cute, it's just nice to see a change.

Again the characters are just cute. Personally I think holmes and Watson belong together muwahaha.

I love your work, keep up the good job!
NOTLOGGINGIN chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Holmes is so possessive of Watson,it's adorable. ;)