Reviews for Nix
MichaelXEmily4Ever chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh my god! I love the last part of the woods! Damn! Who knows what Emily got into her mind now? May be something that Michael would probably enjoy! ;)

In the woods, alone, a man and woman...damn! That sounds like a make-out seccion (sex) *O*
MariamTiarko chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That's an interesting little story here. It's fun to see the AllStarz having a snowball fight. And LOL, it must really be some hard snowballs they're making if it can make the boys crumble to the ground XD

You going to continue this?
MissKaneme chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
THIS IS AWSOME! when is the next chap coming out? i wonder what will happen...
Annonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
nice fanfic just wonerin if there will be another chapter or not it would be good if there was
Beywriter chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Hi

Oh, good one, please, more?

Its going good!

Beywriter
Lil Turtle chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Plot:

Rating: **

Comments: Not much plot cuz it's just a snowball fight - but that doesn't mean it's not good... the plot is just minimal to leave room for more humour ]

Originality:

Rating: *

Comments: lots of people have done snowball fights in their fics, usually christmas ones, but this stands out the most ] I like it

Spelling/Grammar:

Rating: *

Comments: really good spelling, a few typos, but everyone makes those

Dialogue:

Rating: *

Comments: utterly hilarious lol ] gotta love the all starz

Enjoyment factor: *

Overall rating: *
Darkened-Storm chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hey this was actaully quite good - you made me laugh and actually brightened up my day - which I didn't think anyone could

And hey, I really like the title - it's really good

I love the all starz they're so great ]
chocolatexloverx16 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
hi love!

i'm sure you already know what i think, but i'll say it anyway :)

i LOVES it! :D

judy made a great wager for the losers ;) i mean, paying for dinner and cleaning the house can be awfully scary :O especially depending on the size of the appetites, and the house as well _

"Why can't we just run over and kick them in the groin?... At least we'd win." that's why i love Emily :) so forward in her motives xD

so max gets to be feminine... lucky him lol

i would have loved to see judy lose her cool completely... and shout "ATTACK!" like that :D

ooh! he kissed her! he kissed her! he kissed her! *keeps saying like a mantra* nice twist in your fic... me likey :) lol well, i'm not sure if it IS a twist or not, but... i'll call it one anyway :3

"You know you liked it." xD

hm... thanks to the cliffhanger, i can't wait to read what's next... i'm too impatient for those things rofl

so... PLEASE update soon? *puppy dog eyes* i promise to be good! XD

chocolatexloverx16
MagnetaNightfall chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
HAHAHA! SPAM!

Hee hee! Only joking!

Love the story! (Even though I've read it!)

Can't wait for the second chapter!

Cya,