Reviews for You belong with me
Hyvanna chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
This was a very sweet little mesh up of TS's song and Twi, and twisting the idea of Rosalie's first impresion of how Edward reacted to her being changed and not likeing her in that way. Your AN's kept me entertained aswell, Fried Chicken, Black Berrie Pie, Butterfingers, The Rock and Bucky's butt, sounds like a party :)

Oh and your lucky your hubby encourages you with your Twilight obsession, my hubby is on of them Twi-haters but he did watch the moives cause I watched them in our computer room so he turned around an watch glimps and even on Eclipes said and I quoet "Uh they killed her, but she didn't fight them, she was backing away." MUHAHAHAH BUSTED! oh and he tell me "Twilight vampers worried about going to hell, They would get laughed out of hell, people be in hell saying what the fuck a sparking vampire." So yeah that is what I live with.

Have Fun!
Hyvanna chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
That's good no triangle, Jacob suffered enough till Nessie came around. But you did have Edward have a moment of unsureness at the start with Tanya telling him she was dateing Jacob tho, but it's good to see it was a fleeting moment and he trusts Jacob... I hope now on to see about this phone number... humm...
Hyvanna chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Guess that means you'll just have to get your grandma's BBPie recipe and make it yourself the right way with SUGAR! your 3 youngens missing out on grandma's homemade BBPie or worse taste it made with sugar sub.. now that is just not right. hehe I like your AN's they give me a chuckle.

*sigh* Yeah my brain likes to run off in left feild somewhere at times, I know i know not here about the AN's am I *snicker*

Too bad she didn't remember with Edward out of the room so she could tell Carlisle and Tanya couldn't do shIt about it then, er I hope not hummm of course loony B Itchs have their ways don't they. On I go!
Hyvanna chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Ah Crazy-Loonie-Mayor's-daughter-Tanya-B Itch. (for some reason I got a crazy flash of that insurance comm.. with the dude driveing a Pink SUV, Boom "whoopie") Yep I'm weird like that!
Hyvanna chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
(not sure my reviewing is working I've reviewed on the other chapters lastnight but I don't see them, even on my review history on profile page, I look at my reviews so if I get interupted while reading a multy chap story I know where I left off... grrr... anyway gonna try agian, hopefully ya got the other reviews)

Uh-Oh guess her fav arms wasn't there to save her this time around. On I go to see what happened.
Hyvanna chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Tanya is such a b itch! Good to be in both their heads.
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is a sweet little twist up of TSwift's song and Twilight.
marissa-chihero67 chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
i loved this story! i cant believe the ending didnt see that comimg but it was a nice twist. i cant wait to read another awesome dtory by you. )
Ema11 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I know that you did but just in cas, yes, you should definitely continue!
froyobadger13 chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
i dont blame you for not wanting to write.
edwardsgirly4eva chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
This was sooooooo cute!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
OMG
staind782003 chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
I loved it. I can't believe it was Rose along. I can't believe she would do such a thing to Bella by trying to run her over. But I am glad that they caught her and Tanya. I am so happy that Edward and Bella can finally be happy. I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing.
Jess1177 chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
i cant wait for the next chapter!
froyobadger13 chapter 12 . 3/18/2011