Reviews for Being Draco Malfoy
anonanon chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
this is so cute. i really hate harry in this story though! i honestly don't think draco deserves him! ugh i just hate the harry in this story. ughhh. who the fuck says insensitive things and then he gets what he wants? thats shitty of him. makes me so mad.

otherwise this is cute :
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Awwww He's such a cocky bastard but awwwww :'3 This series gave me so many emotional moments that I'm a mix between happiness, sadness, and anger.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Is it just me or is that Sykes kid kinda scary?
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Nope I'm not gonna cry. Nope ;-;
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Awwwwww
Articuno chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Ha ha! I absolutely love that Draco punched him!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
Harry is such an asshole throughout this whole series.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
Feels like a scene from the Thor: Dark World movie because Loki caused his mother's death through his pitiful anger as did Draco.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
Theo is such a sweetheart! I want to keep him forever. Damian is so sweet, a little creepy, and a little scary. I bet he has ulterior motives.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
I love Theo. I'm going to name my cat, Theodore.
casixt chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
(This is such a good sequel xoxo)
malfsepi chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Evidently I haven't read the whole thing and have no clue who Theo is but this is brilliant! I've read other fanfics and I laughed at Draco and Hermione falling in love but this goes way beyond that! Harry potter and Draco malfoy? Like, what? Its so weird that its hilarious! And I absolutely love Draco's monologues, they're very interesting. Anyways, I've laughed more while reading this than I have at Romeo dying in Romeo and Juliet (both book and movie).
GlambertMatt chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
Well I just read through this and Being This Boy over the last 2 days and I rather enjoyed them.

I felt sorry for Draco though when he was in Ron's body in Being This Boy and Harry was being a total dick, but I suppose given that Draco was pretty mean to them before it makes sense. I am glad that in the end he came around though and was able to be with Harry.

I bloody LOVE Theo - I found myself wanting more and more of him in this story and the prequel to this story, he is so bloody cute, he reminds me of me with all those pet names, I do it all the time, it used to drive my boyfriend insane, but he is used to it now.

Hermione and Snape was an interesting twist, I am not usually in to student and teacher, unless it is Harry and Lupin, read a few of those that were damn awesome, and since I love Lupin that might explain it, but anyway, I thought Hermione and Snape was a nice underlying touch in the story.

Damian was so cute, at first he seemed a little creepy and strange, but then I realized he was fun and adorable. I love Damian and Luna.

What else can I say? I am pretty sure I am forgetting something, not sure what though.

Anyway well done on a fun story.

Matty
turtlehannah96 chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
Wow your story is amazing. I ended up crying during most of it but the ending made up for all the feels XD keep up the good work
Child of the Rune chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Just amazing.
Purely fantastic!

Well-written, too cute, too heart-wrenching and too hilarious.
I love Draco's inner monologues, and the characterizations were wonderful.

Absolutely amazing once more, a little darker than the previous but fantastic job.
Just... Wow. You're stunning.