Reviews for Life Debt
Maryam99 chapter 10 . 6h
Loooved this chapter!
[SPOILER] Well, I would like to congratulate you for implementing Draco fighting with a sword without it being lame and actually held onto the context of the plot and his background.

I just wanted to specifically point that out, but there were many other parts of the stories I highly appreciated. Like the complex secrecy of becoming a spy and the usage of little details that you could find in the HP series such as the portraits and the Black family portraits.

Thank you for this wonderful piece.
Well, the debt's been paid, hasn't it?

Are they married?

Why are they still at Hogwarts?

How did Snape get to her?

Legimens?
It's the Manticore blood.

Get with it, girl.

What's up with Snape, though?
Did Snape fake his death?
How were Draco and Ron able to see each other despite their use of invisibility cloaks?

Shoot. You know? If the Order has those kinds of Cloaks, and Draco had one, too. Who's to say the rest Voldie's gang doesn't have them? They're too reliant on those cloaks. Plus, they were talking. Surely someone could've heard.
roxy05 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Very nice plot.
roni2010 chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
Happy that voldie is dead.. D/h are still together and have their happy ending..
roni2010 chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Love the story!
fanatic05 chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
Betrayal is not something I take lightly. If it was for me when I saw Draco come to the scene, I would have tied him up and worry about him later. That was not even a good deal Voldermort offered and everybody knows if Draco would have stayed in the cell, Voldy would have killed him and give no fucks about Granger. Smh she gave in too quickly for my taste
Slythindor Complex chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
Just finished reading your story. While I enjoyed the plotline, I felt like the connection between Draco and Hermione was a bit rushed and unrealistic. They used to hate each other and within the first few chapters, they were already feeling differently towards one another. That was the one thing that didn't quite sit well with me, but I really liked the ending (final battle). It was a nice alternative to some of the others I've seen on this site. Overall, I'd say it was a job well done.
xxDMHGxx chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
Wow, amazing story! I really enjoyed reading this, and loved the way you showed the war. Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading more of your stories.
TheShiningStar chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Nice!
spezialistin chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
It's been a while since I first read your fanfiction, but now I remembered it again and decided to write some reviews. I'm not sure, if I'll review every chapter, but well... I'll start with this first one.

First thing: I love the perspective. I really enjoy it, when I'm able to identify with a character and that's just so much easier for me, if it's "I..." instead of "he/she". And as Hermione is one of my favourite characters it's perfect.
I also like the beginning because it somehow "pulls" the reader directly in the story, without already telling him everything.
I'm a litle confused about how the lumos is working here. I always thougth it would just lighten the tip of the wand...
But I love you for bringing up the foul, loathsome, evile, little cockroach in this fanfiction.
And all the time this scene between Draco und Hermione seems so unreal to me, as there's a battle going on around them and they actually have the time for a nice, smalltalk ;)
Moonraven81 chapter 26 . 2/16/2014
This has got to be one of my favorite dramiones EVER!