Reviews for Life Debt
Keep going
DancerCarrie chapter 12 . 6/8
"Avoiding what I knew to be my mother's pained lookNarcissa died?
Abandonedaccountnoreply chapter 1 . 3/13
Only on the first chapter, but it's a great already. I'm going to stay up so late finishing this fic.
YolZiiKiir chapter 26 . 2/25
Woah. Great ending. Very happy. Thanks for this story.
YolZiiKiir chapter 5 . 2/25
I am so glad that you kept Tonks, Dobby, Lupin and strangely enough Bellatrix alive. They were all great characters.
SmileSimplify chapter 7 . 2/23
I didn't like this chapter. It has been an interesting run but, I won't read past this point.
SmileSimplify chapter 6 . 2/23
"A week passed, and no one, not even Aunt Bella, his most loyal now that Severus was gone..."

That passage above is blatantly incorrect. Snape was a spy for the Order, that automatically disqualified him from th category of "Loyal DEs", nevermind "Most loyal servant of Voldemort."
CJ chapter 26 . 10/26/2015
It was a good story. Some of it I didn't care for. Why did Voldemort kill off the young death eaters? They don't control Draco's actions. Hermione kind of turned into part manticore.
CJ chapter 25 . 10/26/2015
Hermione should be glad she drank the manticore blood. It saved her from the killing curse. Draco better be glad he switch sides. He would have ended up manticore food along with Blaise and Pansy.
CJ chapter 23 . 10/25/2015
Why are both Draco and Hermione always wanted to sacrifice themselves? The wizards looks down on muggles but they have adult soliders to fight their battles instead of children?
CJ chapter 22 . 10/25/2015
Why are you making things only happen to Hermione? Ron should have manticore poison too.
CJ chapter 20 . 10/25/2015
The talking portraits are neat and spooky at the same time.
CJ chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
The last part of this chapter confused me. I'll read it again.
CJ chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
Is anyone going to look after Draco besides Hermione? He needs a blood transfusion.
CJ chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I thought Bellatrix got killed at the beginning of the story.