Reviews for Gosalyn's Past
SailorNova007 chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
waiting for more stories from you you're a great writer
Mireya Cristina chapter 19 . 10/24/2012
I just had to post to tell you how much I adore your work. You didn't just create lots of small stories but one big epic novel that you just happened to seperate into smaller pieces. ;) All of the characters are very much in character. I still have to read the villain centric stories, but I can't wait to see how this epic adventure ends. I hope you update soon. I have a few weeks of vacation off from school that I will need to fill. Keep up the good work! ;)
ladyisme chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
Glad to see that your back even if it is just to fine tune this story. I have finally finished reading all your stories so far and I hope that you still plan to continue writing this series. You have written such a beutifully detailed universe and the way everything interlocks is just magnificant.
moonbird chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
So I read through the first two chapters, and for me it was a very tough read, I want to help and I want to be honest, so I hope you wont be mad.

This is simply not for me, it just isn't.

You are not exactly writing Darkwing, you are a writing completely your own universe using Darkwing names and ideas.. and that sort of it, it's not in tune with the show, I don't even think you attempt that, it's purely you.

And as an original novel.. I dunno, you spend an awful lot of time talking about one single incident that has nothing to do with a main plot (Of cause I haven't read all of it so I could be wrong.)

It's not like the comics where every page matters and one single line says everything. like in the comic flash back as Morgana says "Can the robots beat Negaduck, we need you." and that line sends multiple messages as we do know Darkwing at that exact point had been beaten by Negaduck and saved by the robots, which makes it a very cruel ironic moment. And then we move on, we don't need any-more than that. Quackerjack leaving a message with the simple words. "This is the best I can be." speaking loudly of his emotions and reasons, more than page on page descriptions ever could.

Don't get me wrong, descriptions are a good thing in books, they creates flavour and a vibrant universe, description are important to set the mood, feelings is of cause pretty damn important, this just seems to go on forever for me. The tone is very dark and I miss the light hearted Darkwing tone..

What can I say, don't take my word for anything, but it just isn't for me :/
Quiver chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
I alway loved the way you portray Scrooge in your fics. Very true to his Ducktales character -tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties!
BeecroftA chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
I really like your stories, and this one is probably my favorite. I love how you give your works such an epic feel and how skillfully you incorporate multiple story arcs. I also like how you keep everyone in character yet also give them a new level of maturity not generally found in the cartoons. And to boot, I appreciate that you don't keep readers waiting for months or even years on end for new chapters. All in all, keep up the good work!
loonytunecrazy chapter 19 . 3/29/2011
Exllcent conculstion
loonytunecrazy chapter 18 . 3/28/2011
loonytunecrazy chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
Another exllcent chapter here I liked the Morganna reading to Gos to sooth her sleep
loonytunecrazy chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
loonytunecrazy chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
Another exllcent and emtional chapter here I certainly understand Tanks outbust here over seeing his father in such a state and I amm gald Gos tried to cheer him him despite their past fights. Also it intrestinfg that Gosalyn still has issues with her grandfather and her fear of Bubla, Also exllcent scene with Morganna father
loonytunecrazy chapter 14 . 3/27/2011
Very emtional chapter here I can certainly understand Honker distress over his mother and Blinke seems a lot more out of it the recent events inviling Herb's brother certinly taken a troll on her. I wonder what Gos suprized is and exllcent scene with Morganna and the conicl
loonytunecrazy chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
loonytunecrazy chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
Another exllcent chapter here like Darkwing convestion with Hooter about his past. Don't ever tell Dad this okay? It might hurt his feelings. but I used to pretend that you were my brother so I wouldn't be an only kid anymore." I found that line really adorebale shows how much Gos cares about Honker
loonytunecrazy chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Another exllcent chapter here like the school scene between Drake . Morga and Ms Fanforth