Reviews for War Without End
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 2/5
How, pray tell, is Light going to deal with the embalming fluid he would most likely be full of? Either that or ice crystals in his cells which might be worse.

Either way, a very novel idea, I like it.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 9 . 1/16
This was highly amusing. I applaud you for your ingenuity in writing something so entertaining. I too found the original ending lacking. Kira is God after all.
Uzu-chan chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
n the name of all that is holy, you must continue this. Please. Please.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
ehehheheeeh ahhh i love this story so far. ahhh Light is a bastard... but he is a magnificent bastard! hehehheeeh ahh i love him. really pisses me off that he lost like that. he only lost because of Mikami's screwup.
Edgy chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
THIS IS SOOO AMAZING!,!,
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
My, this is fascinating! A real treat this is! A shame it's all but dead now. This really has some great potential. Please continue writing this, if at all possible! It's a wonderful fanfic! :D
X59 chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
really interesting.
Obsidiantheatre chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This story has always amazed me, it's pure brilliance. Good job, keep going!
Rurouni209 chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
Very good fic you have going on here. Kinda disappointed that it hasn't been update in over a year, especially with the way the final author's note sounded in chapter 9. Still, I'm holding out hope that you haven't completely abandoned this one.

Anyways, now that I've burned through this one as well as the HP fanfic you wrote, time for me to read some of your Inuyasha stuff. Haven't read an Inu fic in so long... time to break the drought.

Cheers,

Rurouni
Kreion chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
love this story :D go light :P and a good realistic portrayal of him and misa, i think he felt something for her, otherwise she would hhave been dead long ago :P
Lord of Murder chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
Very nice fic I hope you continue it.
dongaro chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
very enjoyable. I must admit I was looking for a good Kira wins fanfiction for a while. It's a bit rough in some areas but overall very enjoyable. I look forward to see what happens next.
Hat O' Doom chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
This story is really great! I admit I wasn't satisfied with how the manga ended. I had read about the death eraser and i assumed it was going to be used but...the manga ended regardless. Im glad I found your story!
Lucy chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Oh my god, this is fucking great. I absolutely love this. Usually I do not like Light/Misa, but the way you portray what he thinks about her, and why he loves her, is just genius. So in character. I can not get enough of this. I hope you update soon.

*Praise Lord Kira!*
Iovanne chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
Great story! Can't wait for your next update! Thanks for writing.