Reviews for The Husband of Sha'uri
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awesome short.
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Okay, I enjoyed this immensely :D. And it makes SENSE, in a way, too! Daniel and the rest of SG-1 did live out their alternate lives in ancient Egypt near the end of Season 8. _
LoneWolfOneill chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Loved the story, two of my favorites
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love it! Amazing story! So like them both! I really enjoyed it!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
this made me laugh, and was also a bit sad.
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
want more!
general zargon chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
LOL, the strange thing is, I can actually see this happening to Daniel, which really speaks wonders about the kind of things that happen to the poor guy, don't they? :P And, mummy or not, Daniel is still Daniel. . Kind of makes you wonder how Jack would have reacted in that situation...Nah, he probably would have just asked if there was beer and pizza nearby. XP Forgive my ramblings, but I really enjoyed this fic, even though I only really remember the Mummy movies (I'm still trying to catch up on the Stargate stuff). That will teach Evie to cast resurrection spells in her sleep. :P Please keep up the excellent work!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That is an awesome idea.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Daniel's always going to be funny, simply by how he goes about things.

brittney
irezel chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
oh dear...Brilliantly done. Crossovers are so much fun...XD
cyberravin chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OMG I love this its sooo well writen and works so well thank you for writing it
jabbarulez chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
nice story! i'd love to see the back story of this if you ever get around to it.

4/5
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
i love it
k8ec chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Very clever.

Daniel from Moebius meets Evelyn from the Mummy! I almost wish a sequel were possible. :)
Lupanari chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Ok, first, I found this extremely funny. XD The idea of Moebius-Daniel being mummified and then brought back to 'life' like this is just hilarious. His reaction made it even funnier. And oh, the possibilities from this idea...;) Evelyn's reaction was also great. If only Rick had also been there though. Now THAT would've been really funny. I do like how he ascended in the end. Perfect way to end it. Even if it does beg the question of 'how?', but whatever.