Reviews for Christmas Decorations
GoPlayInTrafficxox chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love this story. I get annoyed when People make Haruhi a bitch but I'm glad the twins get together in the end most of the time. Great job on making the characters mire in character then most fica
EmoKitty1213 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
aww...how sweet i liked it
ThePinkLolita chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I love this!
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh, that was so wonderful. (LOL, I'm such a pervert.) But besides the lemony stuff, which you are very skilled at writing, this one-shot is very effective, in terms of conveying emotions. I found that the connections between ideas were very smooth, hence making the story flow in an extremely natural way. I'm so impressed. Also, I really like your diction. This is because sometimes, I find that big words or long, descriptive sentences aren't the vital key to creating images; the choice of words would be said key, and you've really done a good job. Turning such a typically holiday task into something so warming is difficult, because we all get used to them after a while. I found that the garland bit added even more to the entire effect.

Anyway, great job, and thanks for sharing it. :D
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This was SO AWESOME! 3

I loved it!
Free Beloved Army chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
E! I loved this so much! Great job!
sunshine chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
haha scramble to finish.
BlueStaraarin chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Thanks for your submission! Really great writing style and way to stick true to the characters. I especially like how you included the complications between Hikaru and Haruhi. Made the oneshot all that much more believable.

Thanks again and it was a great read _3
Miku216 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Omfg this story is amazing! XD! You are now one of my fav. authors!