Reviews for Flipping Coins
caripr94 chapter 3 . 8/19
It's been 6 years since you last updated, and it's clear that you're still active. Please update soon.
I'm really interested in seeing where this story will go. Any chance of an update? :)
Pink ranger 13 chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
It's great story
ElaborateWishes chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Haha I love this. "Stop throwing body parts at me!" And Owen and Beru's reactions.. I love the way Vader just stood there like: "Shutupshutupshutupshutup."
Saphira113 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Not going to lie I loved the shit out of this story and I really hope that you one day come back to it.

The idea of it all is just mindblowing.
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
This is great, please update it.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved that first paragraph...
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
PLEASE UPPPDDDAAAATEEE
Goblin Girl's Cast Members chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Hey! You need to update this!

Please? :( We can't know what happens next until you update!1
Vangran chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Argh! Bloody cliff hangar of death! Why do you torment me so? ;_;
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
This was really interesting. Any chances of an update? Still, kudos :)
Narukin chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I really like this story, I hope that you continue it someday. And hopefully that day is in the near future.
Garm88 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I fucking love this.
Yashida chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Please, won't you continue this?

It's definitely a good story.
Azhwi chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I know you read these. I know you're busy with other things. I'll have you know that I laughed out loud at Anakin's interactions with Obi in the desert, held my breath at the father/son encounter (HOLY CRAP VADER IS BADASS!) and snickered at the bickering that ensued at the family's doorway.

And then promptly squealed in outrage that you haven't updated this in YEARS.

*cough* I like this story. I formally put in a request that you update it sometime in the future.

/PLEASE/

And now I will take my obnoxious self elsewhere.

Probably to another of your stories. ;)

Good luck with the animation classes!

(People are going to KILL me if I distract you from the Labyrinth stories aren't they? BRING IT!)