Reviews for Deserved Justice and Closing Desires
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
An interesting idea, well-written with a bittersweet ending and just a little bit strange.
Well done! :)
Rianeliza chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I both hate this and love this with equal measure. *which means it was very well written ;)
M.E chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I didn't expect 'Mr. Trickster' to show up, which was funny and her encounter with him laid out the story pretty well. Well Meg got what she wanted and Castiel...who knows what the angel was thinking besides giving the last meal to someone on death row, haha. Dean and Sam's reactions were golden. Sam's especially. Oh how one could relate to what Castiel just did and Castiel just thinks humans are perplexing, snort.

Gotta say, in the end justice was served and strangely I liked it.

'til next time.

- M.E.
irebum chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Sorry, im too lazy to log in.

I really wish you to continue this story. it is excellent!
Canis chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
UPPPPDDAATTEEEEEEE!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was so wrong and yet, oddly perfect. I feel kinda dirty for reading it.

The introductory line, the sort of snarkiness of the whole thing, Sam's sense of understanding, Dean's disgust - just...

Mind. Blown.

Pardon me while I collect my brain matter from the walls and carpet...
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Daaaaamn! *deep breath* I think I need a cold shower now. Son of a bitch that was hot. XD I think this is my new favorite ship.

*SRC*
MK chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow, this was pretty good,full of sexual tensione! Rough seductive Cas and submissive Meg rock:D
draculina chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow. I read all your Castiel/Meg-stories and I loved how you portrayed them.

I wish you'd write more about them (especially after the last episode :))

Anyway, good work.
lilykep chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Rough sex with Cas. Mmm... *pervy thoughts* Huh? *blushes* Wow my kinky sure as hell showed up for that.
Umaguma chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
A different castiel, not the innocent virgin but a seductive, wanton angel who can do hate sex. Damn that was sexy.
Chrissy Renee Pinto chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
needs more emotion to it but otherwise a great ficiton, i loved it so much. please add more detail about how castiel domiantes meg and how she feels because more emotion is lacking. thank you for such a wonderful story.
SierraKathleen chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
“Exciting for me,” Meg drawled, “but I doubt you would have enjoyed it. Unless you’ve got some hidden desire for rough sex with Castiel.”

I openly bursted out with laughter because of that, great line. And absolutely wonderful story!