Reviews for The Best Medicine
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 4/24
Oh, this was too cute. I have a real soft spot for that film, and I decided to look for fanfiction on a whim. Glad I found this one.
Harryfan011 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Hearing criticism of those who deserves it, sometimes truly, is the best medicine... Very well written & executed!

Till next time,
Harryfan011
Judy24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Very lovely story! That's actually how I've always pictured these two to go on.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Ha! That ending! Take that, dumb "writer"! :)

Aww! Sweet, funny, cute, warm! Only the words I'd ever have to describe this piece and one of my favorite movie couples! Love it!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Hmmm, "written for pleasure, not profit". I love that. :)

Ah, lovely! I just watched the movie a while ago after about... what, two years? :) Anyway, yes, I saw it again and reading this fic after doing so was perfect! And I say, awesome fic! And what's this? And with a tinny-tiny goody epilogue to boot! Ha! Take that, Sloan!

Oh, well, if that didn't do the trick... and of course, Alex, being the one behind it, is the one to truly thank! Love this guy!
Anna-Ba-Nan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
To cute! It has the same fun vibe that the movie does. :D
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hehe, this is great. :-D
Consti Grandchester chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
All I have to say is that is awsome story very sweet too. I hope you write another one.
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
LOLZ. Love it. I loved this film, and always wondered about this. I love Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore, and this movie was the best of them. (Especially because Hugh Grant learned how to sing AND play piano for this movie. Sigghhhh. :))
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Amazing! I love it! :D
six23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
When you like a movie and think to yourself, "Oh, I'll see if there's any good fiction for it. Tallyho, etc., etc.," and then stumble upon four lone little stalwart stories, you expect them to sort of be awful. So the great characterization, the believable dialogue and well-calculated story of your work is quite the pleasant lil' surprise. Really good job; I look forward to reading more. :)
cartasdeamor chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Marvelous critic reviews. My husband quoted you on his Twitter. (He did credit you, by the way.)
FroggerJane chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I like it! Very well written.

JAN3
pressed.start chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I loved it, you've got their voices down perfect! Thanks for sharing your story!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
absolutely lovely, you have the characters i think perfectly and i love the mass amounts of awful reviews you thought up for the sally michaels movie, this rocked