Reviews for Sex Text
nyxui chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I think I laughed too hard, water came out of my nose. LET'S SEE MELLO GET RAPED :D
Z Lawliet chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hahaha well this made my day so much happier. I love your writing style it is just so funny. I love your death note stories and oneshots. :)
TheExplodingPriest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The sentance was il be over in five minutes with the whipcream.
AbyssQueen chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Uh, 'Mello can't text, but Near likes wippped cream?' Or 'Albino's Mello learning how to text Matt taking away you're texting priviliges(sp?)?' I have more, but they're all pretty much along the lines of what I already wrote. Either way, never let Mello text without Matt's supervision. Nicely done. -

MARVELCOMICS chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh, Near... How I love him in this fanfic.

Great job- this is hilarious. I hope I spelled that right.
Missy Malice chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Baha. god, I love Near xD
Totally Lost It chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
...Which I fully accept.

I LOL'd so hard my mom gave me "the look".
orvaign chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love your fics. Seriously, I do. XD
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I think it's a bad thing that I laughed more at the mentions of Sephiroth than the rest of the fic. My FF fangirl friend must influence me more than I thought.
Atreyl chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Is it 'I will be over in approximately five minutes with whipped cream'?
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hmm, I'll say the 'I have decided to take your message as a blatant homosexual advance towards me.' would be it.
DC.Lewis chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Run, Mello!

What's left of you're strange man-hood depend on it!

This made me laugh like crazy.

I can SEE that happening. -facepalm-
Miss Bright chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Okay, this is priceless. I'm 'convulsing with silent laughter' myself now. Don't worry Mello, I don't know how to text either, the primitive person I am! Anyway, I'm absolutely loving your deadpan style. :)
494dwangel chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
omg, hilarious...i lov the near bit