Reviews for Mikami VS The Cybermen: A Tale Most Epic
norsegodchick13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
You win forever.
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I... you... can't. the, how but? what? no really what?

MOST. EPIC. FIGHT. OF. ALL. TIME!
lemontine chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
this was great! I came to make this connection a little while ago so of course I had to make sure someone else had!
StrangePointOfView chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I can't decide which is funnier, the sarcastic Cyberman, or Mikami putting on sunglasses. Either way, this is the greatest story of deletion ever written.
andysanime chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Well... that is kind of a sucky way to die Mikami XD
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Amazing
ITR chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Funny story, but Mikami only killed 2883 cybermen
Bluelotus11 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I doubled over laughing. That doesn't happen often.

Well done!
oursolemnhour49 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That. Was. Wonderful.

I started watching Doctor Who recently, and as soon as the Cybermen came out, all I could think of was Mikami.

"And then L was a Time Lord."

Oh hell, yes. Actually... this is giving me a crossover plot bunny. Dammit.

Either way, this is amazing.
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Represent, Mikami!

And L would be an amazing Time Lord.

Keep up the good work!
Cerulean Twin chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is quite possibly the single greatest piece of literature ever written. Hats off to you w
serkeret chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I can't stop laughing. This may be the easiest thing you've written, but it's hilarious!
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I just saw an episode of Doctor Who (original airing dated 2006) that included those cheesy, '60's looking Cybermen, and when they started their chorus of "Delete!" I immediately thought of Mikami. Mikami was the wackiest, funniest to watch, too goofy to hate character on Death Note, and watching him compete against those cheesy Cybermen in a "DELETE-Off" is just perfect. 'Specially 'cuz he dies at the end. Again. Yay! And thanks for the story!
darling devotee chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OH MY GAWD, THIS IS SO FUCKING EPIC.

I'd quote my favourite bits, were it not for the fact that I'd just end up pasting the entire fic.

Author, marry me.
Teribane chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I am going to quote what it says on TV Tropes and say - This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. I like it. XD
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »