Reviews for Mikami VS The Cybermen: A Tale Most Epic
serkeret chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I can't stop laughing. This may be the easiest thing you've written, but it's hilarious!
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I just saw an episode of Doctor Who (original airing dated 2006) that included those cheesy, '60's looking Cybermen, and when they started their chorus of "Delete!" I immediately thought of Mikami. Mikami was the wackiest, funniest to watch, too goofy to hate character on Death Note, and watching him compete against those cheesy Cybermen in a "DELETE-Off" is just perfect. 'Specially 'cuz he dies at the end. Again. Yay! And thanks for the story!
darling devotee chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OH MY GAWD, THIS IS SO FUCKING EPIC.

I'd quote my favourite bits, were it not for the fact that I'd just end up pasting the entire fic.

Author, marry me.
Teribane chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I am going to quote what it says on TV Tropes and say - This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. I like it. XD
Admiral Arlani chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I can't deal with the beautiful-ness of this fic. I feel like the rest of my life will be worthless, because of this.

I love you. This is amazing.

(I am kidding of course, but still, I'm laughing harder than I ever have over a fic.)
Reyuna chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
BEST. FANFIC. EVER.

I made a friend watch Deathnote once and when we got to Mikami's epic delete-a-thon he was like "Geez is he a fucking Cyberman?" I must pass this fic along to him.

And then L was a Time Lord.
Flamefeather Pen chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Is this the greatest fanfic ever written? Quite possibly.

Wait, did he put sunglasses on OVER his normal glasses?
Muffin Mark chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I always knew it!
Eliza chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I. LOVE. THIS! The first thing I thought when I saw Mikami in Death Note was, "Oh, it's Cyberman Kira! Awesome!" so I'm glad to see you thought the same thing. And L totally deserves to be a Time Lord. I wonder if he regenerated after he died?
Ranger24 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That explains everything
Allie chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Very, very epic xD I loved it :)
Edrobot chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is the single greatest work of literature in all of history. It is so great that it makes "Great Expectations" look like "Garfield".
forgetcanon chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
...I don't know what to say. :D
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very nice. I appreciate an author who is clever enough to get away with his laziness ;P
landshark3509 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
So I'm not the only one that thought that... This is great!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »