Reviews for Mikami VS The Cybermen: A Tale Most Epic
Teribane chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I am going to quote what it says on TV Tropes and say - This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. I like it. XD
Admiral Arlani chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I can't deal with the beautiful-ness of this fic. I feel like the rest of my life will be worthless, because of this.

I love you. This is amazing.

(I am kidding of course, but still, I'm laughing harder than I ever have over a fic.)
Reyuna chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
BEST. FANFIC. EVER.

I made a friend watch Deathnote once and when we got to Mikami's epic delete-a-thon he was like "Geez is he a fucking Cyberman?" I must pass this fic along to him.

And then L was a Time Lord.
Flamefeather Pen chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Is this the greatest fanfic ever written? Quite possibly.

Wait, did he put sunglasses on OVER his normal glasses?
Duder Skanks chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I always knew it!
Eliza chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I. LOVE. THIS! The first thing I thought when I saw Mikami in Death Note was, "Oh, it's Cyberman Kira! Awesome!" so I'm glad to see you thought the same thing. And L totally deserves to be a Time Lord. I wonder if he regenerated after he died?
Ranger24 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That explains everything
Allie chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Very, very epic xD I loved it :)
Edrobot chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is the single greatest work of literature in all of history. It is so great that it makes "Great Expectations" look like "Garfield".
forgetcanon chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
...I don't know what to say. :D
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very nice. I appreciate an author who is clever enough to get away with his laziness ;P
landshark3509 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
So I'm not the only one that thought that... This is great!
PharaohsDarkness chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
this is the most easiest fanfic you ever wrote XD i love it, it's so harious. they all have an obesition with the word delete, lol.
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
L as a Time Lord! Neat! Was that really five million "DELETES"?
Viskii chapter 1 . 7/7/2010