Reviews for Mikami VS The Cybermen: A Tale Most Epic
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Okay, I'm so glad I'm not wearing mascara, because I'm crying from laughter, you genius! XD
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is great. As soon as I heard Mikami say "delete" I thought of the cybermen. And don't think I don't realize that you quoted directly from a conversation between the dalek and cybermen leaders. I memorized the entire dialogue for Kira's sake! It's even listed on my facebook quotes! Muhahahaha!
Beyond chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
never say delete near mikami

EVER!
Dox chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
...This was one of the most beautiful things I HAVE EVER READ.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Maybe quite good
IHeartEru chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
There is only one word for this ff: EPIC
TheWizardMighty chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
So, I'm guessing that was the easiest fic you ever wrote? Mikami nearly got me too btw, I almost swallowed my tongue laughing.

Also, Don't you DARE DELETE this review!
Darra Greymist chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
...I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry or hit you. DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE have a sandwich DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE hot chocolate break DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE (new page) DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE.

DELETE.

That is all.
Uistelu chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Not to put too fine a point on it, but I nearly swallowed my own tongue laughing.
chibiaries chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
LOL.

Just...LOL.

It does make sense that Mikami would wipe out the Cybermen, then die of thirst.

L as a Time Lord is a particularly scary thought. He doesn't have the right action-y temperament, and sticks out wherever he goes. Plus, he would have a hard time finding strawberry cheesecake in the 1700s or 5 billion years later or something.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4