Reviews for AU: The Prince of Fire
bankai777 chapter 7 . 8/2
Please update this story once again.
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 7 . 3/12
Update soon please.
chris kidder chapter 7 . 2/15
keep on writing
dragonfox123 chapter 7 . 1/5
It was a Amazing fight between Naruto and hidan
Reichenfaust chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Even if you don't continue this, it has been great reading about a Vegeta themed Naruto.
Absimilard chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I like this, I really do, aside from a few small grammar errors and a few things yet to be explained this is quite good, extra bonus points for Narutos new personality, bravo. Hell the only thing I hate here is the designated pairing but thats just me. So even if thisll never get updated again, I will say nice job so far...
flameslavier chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
This story so far is great
And so far this chapter is my favorite
It was just to funny
I also liked Sai interrogation, it was a great refrence
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Awesome story continue please.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Cool. Alright. Originally I wasn't down with Sai tagging along with Naruto's group, but you made it work. Great. I'm loving Sakura and Naruto's interactions.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Yeah. Great chapter. I hope Sai won't be on Naruto's team. I hate that guy. I loved the way Naruto threw him at Danzo's feet and was like, "Are you the boss of this weakling?" That was badass man.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Badass dude. I totally agree with you. Canon Naruto's a bitch now. A Vegeta-like Naruto could be really interesting man. I'm looking forward to seeing the arguments he'll have with Sakura. Knowing a Vegeta-like Naruto, he won't let Sakura punch him around anymore.
Michael Bourne chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
i agree
BIG BLUE chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I can not what till you update it is one of the baste fic out there so i hope its soon and i relly LOVE that Ino is going to be pard with him so UPDATE asap ok!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
You should make a reading the books fanfic out of this
Qzh chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
what happened between Naruto and Mei?
only thing i dont like in this story is the ino and sakura pairing.

good chapter
hope it gets updated again