Reviews for Forgiveness for the Damned
Bammbiboo chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Loved this fic and your take on the characters
Kikilia14 chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Will you ever update this?
kage kitsune 14 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Update soon, please.
Emmy 1995 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Next be carlisle have him explain why he feels he does not deserve her and how he feels being like a real dad comforting her and fixing her up.
EmilyF.6 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I really want to see Carlisle's chapter please oh please :) (Actually, one with Emmet and Rosalie would be wonderful too, but I'm looking forward to Carlisle's the most!) Please update soon! I love this story very much and there aren't enough really good family stories here! I'd also love if Bella revealed more about her life with her mother and her 'wild boyfriends' to her surrogate mother and father. I always thought it would be interesting to see their reactions to her life with her mother, since she did most of the actual parenting in that relationship, and the books didn't explore that much. Anyway, thank you for writing.
erythra-selena chapter 3 . 11/22/2011

Okay, I know, that you are probably done with this, and have no interest anymore, but I just wanted to let you know, that I adored each piece so far, and I would have loved to read more.

The way you described their dvd night in the first chapter, to her talk with Jasper and Alice, it was so well written and full of emotions. Jasper's emotional conversation with Bella was one of my personal favourites. To interact on such a level is truly a bonding experience, and I found it very apt, that you made the difference between human and vampiric emotion so clear.

I always found this part of a reconciliation with the family missing in the books and I am so grateful, that you took on this difficult part.

This last chapter, I had tears in my eyes whan I read it. I can only try to imagine the immense guilt they must feel, each and every single one of them, for leaving Bella.

The setting For Esme's talk with Bella was- in my opinion- perfect, and I loved your analogy. What a way to explain things!

If you ever decided to write more on this I would love it.

As you asked for an idea, here is mine: After being on such an emotional rollercoaster, and in the cold, plus being full with good food, Bella might need a nap. Why not bring Carlisle into play there? It could be a brief conversation, evtl. medical, like you hinted, then let her go home and talk to Carlisle another time. To me, Carlisle seems lie a very controlled person, so I think he might need longer, to feel up to a heart to heart talk with Bella, in fear to upset her.

Take care, Selena
Anonymous 25 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! I also love the way you defined Jasper's power, it was cool.

A request: when you get back to this story, please do Carlilse next!
Mlawrnce7761 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
each chapter so far waiting continuing chapters.
Vampire-child-of-the-ligh chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
I love your story it's brilliant. please write more and update soon.
sheeiur22 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Thanks for that great story.
WhiteWolfLegend chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
you should show emmetts serious non playfull side when he comes over to see bella secretly for the sake of seeing his baby sister or babysitting and she is in a memory or what not
Yodes chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
This is the kinda thing that should've been in the book. More please?
Isis1995 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
I love this story! :D:D
city bookworm chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
I always thought that Bella's reintroduction to the family was to fast and easy. I know that in books that there are alot thats not included or they'd be twice as long. One of the things I like best about this site is that there is the oportunity to read all the different things that might have been. Jasper and Esme are two characters not used alot in the books. I love the characters though and lovethe way that you wrote there senes with Bella. Jasper's gift is complicated and could've shown feelings to Bella easily. I enjoy reading bonding stories with all the Cullen's. This being used to put them together fits. Esme I think would had alot of guilt about leaving. So would the others I would love to read your getting into each characters psyche. I could picture how happy Esme felt when Bella called her mom. I hope you'll have her call Carlisle dad in a later chapter.
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 8/7/2010