Reviews for Silence of the Wookies
RG chapter 1 . 8/20
I'm a SW fan, but I thought this was hilarious.
Loved the twist at the end.
gmerica chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Reg, this story about killed me. I kept picturing you reading aloud and I couldn't stop laughing. This was a great crossover and so bloody funny. Gruesome, but funny.
hollymonster chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I Just Stumbled Across This, And It Is Hysterical Great Job!
GAKDragonMCP chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Very interesting start. I for one, AM a Star Wars fan. What made me laugh was the way you worked Star Wars characters into the Silence of the Lambs setting.

Almost an awkward ending, though. Too abrupt.
meganphntmgrl chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Okay, seriously. What. The. HELL?

I liked it, but it's seriously the strangest thing I've ever read.
lise carew chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
this has got to be one of the wierdest stories i've seen, and i've been a reviewer here for, gah, way too long. dude, you are one sick and twisted puppy. i salute you!
Mijozi chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
THE WOOKIES WILL NEVER STOP SCREAMING! YOU MUST EARN IT! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! This is TERRIFIC! I just finished the book last night, so now I know what everyone's talking about. Kudos to you, my friend! This is bloody brilliant!
Ormspryde chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Bwahahahahaha and so on and so forth. *laughs so hard she coughs up a lung*
littlp chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Two different reactions: the first was uncontrollable laughter, not in a bad way I assure you, just the funny way you described the ass-face, that was really funny. And then the Wookie farm. Second Reaction: horror, no! Can't kill the good girl. But then I realized, that made the story all the more special and great! Great crossover. Loved it.
caitlin chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
umm i can honestly say it was interesting

kinda funny in a weird sick sort of way

i liked it ne way

Diana chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Oh lord.. very.. umm.. interesting.