Reviews for The Fosterling
riptocs chapter 1 . 1/12
really liked this :)
Kathryn Bellalyse chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I do love the way you characterize Glorfindel and Erestor. You have to love little Estel stories but those two just steal the show here. Thank you for bringing life to characters that get very little direct attention even in the books.
A side note. I'm sure you have been pestered about this by everyone and their brother but I just have to ask. Is there a particular reason you removed most of your stories? I enjoy little Estel and young Legolas stories but I discovered you when I read your Boromir and Faramir stories and I miss them.
Sorry to bother you and thanks for your contributions to this fandom.
sidh chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wonderful.

Best Glorfy/Restor/Estel fic I have ever read.

sidh
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
What happened to your old stories? I adored them!
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love Erestor and Glorfy's interplay. They're so sweet together. Might I ask what became of "The Royal Visitor" series? I was looking for it and couldn't find it, much to my dismay.
Caitriona3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I am hoping you will read this. I have always enjoyed your work and desperately miss the stories you have taken down. Is there any way to get them? Even by email? If so, please let me know how - - thank you!
farflung chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I miss 'stel, Glorfy and Restor more than you can imagine. Thank you for a little taste.

I enjoy Twiglet also but 'stel is my favorite. I wish you still had your lovely 'stel and the king stories here, sigh.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was very sweet...I'm such a sucker for little Estel stories, especially those that show the softer sides of Glorgindel, the mighty warrior and Erestor, the ever industrious seneschal.
nautika chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I know I havent reviewed much at all this past year, but I hope you are okay and will be posting again.
CharmedLoTRHonorAmor chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hi, I reviewed a while ago to ask about what happened to your old stories. I was looking back over my bookmarks and remembered you. Is there anyway you could send copies of some of your stories or post them somewhere? I really miss reading some especially the ones about Estel as well as the Aragorn Faramir arc.

thanks
Levade chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Brava :) I love stories that make me laugh, or snicker, then sniffle a bit because of the love there.

And it's wonderful to find an author who treats the characters with love and humour.

Wonderful story, thank you!

Levade
Eavis chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Wonderfully done.
ecan chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Love this Story, Will you be putting up heartsong again
vinvalen chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ah, Evendim...I have been too long away from your charming tales! Lovely getting to revisit a perennial favorite. I do so love your enchanting and thouroughly entetaining elves, and little Estel is a particular favorite. There seem to be some missing, though, my particular favorites centered around Erestor and Glorfindel. Are you in the midst of a rewrite?

Beruthiel's Cat/Vinvalen
jada952 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
as always a wonderful snapshot into Imladris - and two of the Eldar you write so well, Erestor and Glorfindel!

thank you for sharing it.