Reviews for Knightfall: The Movie
LG MAAT chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Shows promise.

I'd give a full critique but it's late at night here and I've had a long day. To come later then...
Night's King chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This long SOB needs chapters. I doubt if many people are going to read a single story over 13 thousand words long. I've got a decent attention span, and I finished it, but it was a chore.

Content-wise, I think it does a little too much. Generally, the films have been happy with two villains. Bane and Harley would be an interesting combination, but when you throw in the Scarecrow, the League of Shadows, the Hatter, Zsasz (God I hate how many z's his bloody name has! Hate it, hate it hate!) and Poison Ivy it gets bogged down. And there is no way in hell anyone would buy Victor Zsasz as the man who killed the Joker. There'd be riots. Mister J cannot die at the hands of some two-bit, albeit very evil, tally-marked psycho.

Anyway, if you want more people to read it, chop it into sections. And fix some of the dialogue, especially Alfred's. It doesn't sound right at all. "Gonna" is not how a proper Englishman would talk.