Reviews for Weekend Getaway
smileforme100 chapter 1 . 3/24
I knew I couldn't just review once but I have to say that I'm sorry that I never got to read this until like 4 years after you started. Also, I'm glad it ran long with the chapters because I was pretty satisfied with the suspense climb unlike others, where it starts and then the good part and then it's over, all in a few chapters or so. And that it was really good that I was happy when I knew there were more chapters left. I'm probably going to read this again a few more times lol. Though I was/am hoping for a sequel or maybe another Sosuke/Aizen fic. Well, anyway I loved it and I hope you like my review.
smileforme100 chapter 51 . 3/24
Wow just wow. Your stories are amazing! Though to be honest, I was a little unsure when I first started reading because it's a Sosuke/Ichigo fic, whereas I'm usually with the Grimmjow/Ichigo, but I have to say that you had me engaged the whole time! I loved it! I never thought of Aizen to be good guy type material considering he's evil in the manga/anime. But, you totally changed my perception of him. Thanks and keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to more of your awesome works! Fighting!

Btw, I wish I could favorite more than once or maybe favorite for every chapter lol
NDebN chapter 51 . 1/20
Hmm I wonder if I have reviewed already, I'll prolly copy it at the end before sending just to make sure it doesn't disappear. I love this story, it's so wonderful. Somewhere halfway throughout the story when Kaname enters the office where Aizen and Ichigo are he says something allong the lines of seeing the light on. This is probably the third time I read the story and I guess I never noticed that till now and it stuck with me throughout the whole story. I've been wondering whether you had done it on purpose or not.
Either way, this is one of the few stories where I can forgive grammar mistakes because it doesn't heavily influence the sentence structures and it doesn't take away the intensity of the chapters, when I say grammar mistakes I mean spelling mistakes more then anything else.
Anyway I love this story, amazing job on seeing it through, like I said this is probably the third time I read it now, so if I have never reviewed before I apologize, if I have reviewed before it'll probably end up as a review on a different chapter then the last one. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Ironic Obsession chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Was that a Beauty and the Best pun? Anyway, great story, definitely original. Please keep up the good work!
fiddys chapter 51 . 9/6/2014
So glad that you didn't make this only a few chapters, while that would've been kind of nice I like this story because it's more in-depth and it's something I won't forget about.(: I'm actually thankful that you didn't make Ichigo's recovery more detailed because wow I really cannot handle angst that well. What else oh, if you didn't know already, you did a great job on the story and I hope you continue to write.(:
Cerulean Twin chapter 51 . 8/25/2014
This was really good, I just sat here and read it over the last 3 days in all my spare time xDD
CrimsonClocks chapter 51 . 8/4/2014
I was hesitant to start this story with the big amount of chapters, but once I started I couldn't stop. It was amazing and pulled my heart strings with everything that was happening. My favorite couple is GrimmIchi, but I can honestly say this story is on my favorite list. (: You've done an amazing job!
sof chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
If he's blind, how did he see the light
elyuu chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Hmm... The romance is beautiful. Aizen is cool and Ichigo is sweet. The story is not bad. Just, I didn't quite grasp the situation so far to this chapter 14. Anyway, I enjoy the story.
Vocal Sabbatical chapter 51 . 4/12/2014
I'm so glad you didn't go with your original plan because I probably wouldn't have read this whole thing if you did! You took a plot i've read countless times before and made it interesting again, even had me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out who the hell was trying to bring Aizen down (definitely suspected syazel but not tousen!) I wish you had gone into more detail with the recovery process but that's just my personal interests peaking. This was a great read; it really left me satisfied when I finished. Can't wait to read more from you
Hylla chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Ulquiorra like to cook? I bet a little bit of Orihime rubbed of on him ;)
Hylla chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Interactions between Kaname and Gin are always funny c:
Hylla chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
This wasn't part of Aizens plan :P
Hylla chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Seems like somebody cares about the environment ;)
Hylla chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Lol, Grimmy lost *smirks* :)
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »