Reviews for Weekend Getaway
Just someone chapter 51 . 7/31
Umm, quite a lot of typos but not so many that it would have been that big of a deal. And some of the phrases were a bit weirdly timed.

SO, It's been a long time since I've been this fixated on any story, and I have been thoroughly enjoying reading his fic.

The chapters were not too short an I really liked that the fic was long. The storytelling was very good and the plot stayed interesting throughout the story which was very pleasing (for me at least).

Frankly speaking; the story is definitely my longtime favourite, and possibly my all time number #1.

If you still write fics (or anything at that), all I've got to say is that keep up the good work.
EchoHumming chapter 9 . 6/11
Caught your mice and men reference OMG
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 3/23
Great start! I am intrigued! :D
okitaku93 chapter 51 . 3/17
It's rare for me to read stories with this many chapters. Most of the time i lose intrest because I'm trying to find time to read them between work and stuff at home. But I am very impressed with this story because it really captured my attention and I am looking forward to reading more of your work. I really enjoyed it.
pixiepop chapter 51 . 1/1
I know you won't be able to reply to this, and I don't know if you still use but I just wanted to say I first read this fic when you were writing it back in 2009. Between then and now, I got distant from bleach until bumping into a Grimmjow cosplayer about a month ago. The obsession returned and this fanfic sprung to mind so I decided to reread it.

And its just as good as I remember. Such a brilliant fanfic that has plot and character development.

Thankyou for writing this on the first place.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/27/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story, It was amazing and everything I was looking for In a story and the pair one of my favorites. Thank you so much, you have just become one of my favorite fan fiction writers. If I could I would kiss you :)
hollowgrace15 chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Interesting start and you have definitely got me curious about this pairing. Although the disloyal could use a bit of cosmetic work, mainly in that I'm pretty sure Aizen and Ichigo had the nearly the exact same conversation about three times in the last 2-3 chapters.
IchiAizenx14 chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
So, ulquiorra and Grimjow r together hahaha nice pair
IchiAizenx14 chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
He owed Gin fifty bucks - I laughed so hard it hurt lol
IchiAizenx14 chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
I think you should do research on boats if you want to rite about it. Just saying as a tip. Never write about stuff you know nothing about or how to describe it. Lol but nice chapter. Sorry it took l g to review again. I'm sick in bed and this is what I'm doing g hahahaha
aizenxkirasama chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Yet again another cater alluring me further into this stry!
aizenxkirasama chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
I really like this story so far. The reviews are great and I am a IchiSosuke fan:) I am enjoying this so far.
Darke13 chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
So in chapter 11 you had Tosen say that he saw the light was on, however Tosen is blind. perhaps change it so that he says he noticed the light was on, or he heard or he was notified or something. Because a blind man seeing the light on does not work. Other than that good job!
I love how you have built the plot and the character development and placing is wonderfully done.
buterflypuss chapter 51 . 6/19/2015
well, im glad you decided to write it this way despite original intentions, because this was a very good story
smileforme100 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I knew I couldn't just review once but I have to say that I'm sorry that I never got to read this until like 4 years after you started. Also, I'm glad it ran long with the chapters because I was pretty satisfied with the suspense climb unlike others, where it starts and then the good part and then it's over, all in a few chapters or so. And that it was really good that I was happy when I knew there were more chapters left. I'm probably going to read this again a few more times lol. Though I was/am hoping for a sequel or maybe another Sosuke/Aizen fic. Well, anyway I loved it and I hope you like my review.
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »