Reviews for Weekend Getaway
Lavonya chapter 51 . 10/24
This is AWESOME!.!.!.!.!
You did an INCREDIBLE job writing this story!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
CrownClown.14th chapter 51 . 9/19
great story
I'm way too lazy to login but I HAD to leave a review. This was simply grandiose. Thank you for the wild ride!
Kimikozumi chapter 51 . 12/15/2016
Thank you for the wonderful journey this story has been. It's beautifully written and endearing to read. It's been over 5 years since you've completed this story and people like myself are still picking it up to read. I really do hope you continue to write. This has been great. Thank you.
Just someone chapter 51 . 7/31/2016
Umm, quite a lot of typos but not so many that it would have been that big of a deal. And some of the phrases were a bit weirdly timed.

SO, It's been a long time since I've been this fixated on any story, and I have been thoroughly enjoying reading his fic.

The chapters were not too short an I really liked that the fic was long. The storytelling was very good and the plot stayed interesting throughout the story which was very pleasing (for me at least).

Frankly speaking; the story is definitely my longtime favourite, and possibly my all time number #1.

If you still write fics (or anything at that), all I've got to say is that keep up the good work.
EchoKitsu chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
Caught your mice and men reference OMG
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Great start! I am intrigued! :D
okitaku93 chapter 51 . 3/17/2016
It's rare for me to read stories with this many chapters. Most of the time i lose intrest because I'm trying to find time to read them between work and stuff at home. But I am very impressed with this story because it really captured my attention and I am looking forward to reading more of your work. I really enjoyed it.
pixiepop chapter 51 . 1/1/2016
I know you won't be able to reply to this, and I don't know if you still use but I just wanted to say I first read this fic when you were writing it back in 2009. Between then and now, I got distant from bleach until bumping into a Grimmjow cosplayer about a month ago. The obsession returned and this fanfic sprung to mind so I decided to reread it.

And its just as good as I remember. Such a brilliant fanfic that has plot and character development.

Thankyou for writing this on the first place.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/27/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story, It was amazing and everything I was looking for In a story and the pair one of my favorites. Thank you so much, you have just become one of my favorite fan fiction writers. If I could I would kiss you :)
hollowgrace15 chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Interesting start and you have definitely got me curious about this pairing. Although the disloyal could use a bit of cosmetic work, mainly in that I'm pretty sure Aizen and Ichigo had the nearly the exact same conversation about three times in the last 2-3 chapters.
IchiAizenx14 chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
So, ulquiorra and Grimjow r together hahaha nice pair
IchiAizenx14 chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
He owed Gin fifty bucks - I laughed so hard it hurt lol
IchiAizenx14 chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
I think you should do research on boats if you want to rite about it. Just saying as a tip. Never write about stuff you know nothing about or how to describe it. Lol but nice chapter. Sorry it took l g to review again. I'm sick in bed and this is what I'm doing g hahahaha
aizenxkirasama chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Yet again another cater alluring me further into this stry!
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »