Reviews for In Want of a Prime Directive
Lanny-Sama chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
I was really hoping this would be a completed fanfic . Oh no! Oh well, I'll have these 7 chapters : Thank you.
Ersatz Writer chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
You have managed to make me love Starscream even more than what I thought would be possible. He is beautifully written. Witty, sarcastic, arrogant, bitter, possessive, the traits of himself, later on as the Decepticon SIC. And then the prre-war part of him. That part of him which cares so deeply for his friends, even though he has trouble showing it, is just... Amazingly written.

Skyfire is so obviously the only one for Starscream. I'm sorry, TC, Warp, Megatron, etc. but... The way Skyfire understands him so well... Twice he thanked Starscream, and both times it made my heart melt. I myself would probably never notice his concern if I was in Skyfire's position, and I can't begin to imagine the amount of people that would have understood him, and acted without hurting him. Every single little detail was well thought out and so wonderfully written... I would kill to read more of this! :P Really, I would.
Ersatz Writer chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Oh god... I had to review. This is just so brilliant. The relationship between Starscream and Skyfire... They both have a dry sense of humour that matches so wonderfully. Starscream really doesn't seem like a good influence, but I suppose he's a character where you really have to look deep inside to find out what he's truly like.

That line really hit me. 'You knew I didn't really want to be alone.' Shocked me, really. The tell-tale signs of the Starscream later on is beautifully written in... The whole fic (so far) feels bitter, in some strange sort of way, And I love Skyfire so much. You've given him more of a personality than most other fics. He's still a gentle, warm-sparked guy, but he's not JUST that. He's actually pretty tough too, He can, and does, stand up to Starscream. I love your interpretation of Skyfire more than anyone else's. This is just brilliant. I hope you're still writing fanfics now, especially for Transformers. This is just amazing. I have to read more of your stuff too.

I'll read some more when I have time. I can't wait! :D
Exactlywhat chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
I do hope this is continued at some point...
Desiree1717 chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Awww... This was so wonderfully sweet and sad. I would have loved to have seen the ending.
MAJANNA chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Whooo boy, I really hope you will continue, it's probably the very first fic with their roles reversed, and your Starscream has all roots that oneday will blossom into that flying genocide named the Air Commander!
Httw chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! Just, you know, so you know. :)
GreyLiliy chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
Ack. XD I need to review more often. I have been reading this!

Anyway, I love how you've been portraying these two and their growing friendship. Particularly in the chapter where Skyfire learned what others looking at him & Starscream together.

They've been believable and the universe unique; I'm looking forward to see where it goes now that Skyfire is a little more free to act.

Such a wonderful couple~
blue.bimbomushi chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Stumbled across this story over on lj and I absolutely love it. Well-written, funny, touching, sweet and sad in places. Can't wait to read more!
Saberfrost chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
Another amazingly written chapter.

I see complications arising, Poor Skyfire XD
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I don't have much to say, as I think this fic is awesome, but I just want to point out this mistake:

Near the end, it says, "Optics wide open, Starscream looked up at him, apparently too startled to respond."

Then a few lines down, "Starscream was still staring down at him, wary, but also appearing slightly unmoored."

So... Is Starscream taller or still shorter than Skyfire when he's sitting down?
nameless transformer fan girl chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
Great story loved chapter 7 too but something seems wrong with the page (probably a fanfiction error) as the bottom part of the page turns into pretty much unreadable gibberish when viewing it on my computer and it doesn't have the review this sotry/chapter button (hence putting this review on chapter 6 out of necessity since the options not available on ch 7 at this time which is 730 pm jan 25 eastern standard time).

Chapter 7 disolves into gibberish right after the point skyfire is telling starsscream to comne closer. I'll try reading again later incase its a problem on my end or on my internet providers end but you might wanna double check it to see if you see the problem I'm talking about too and if so you might need to repost to fix it unless of course its totally fanfictions fault in which case a repost probably wont fix nada.)

I was kinda almost desperately hoping that Starscream and Skyfire would end up kissing by the end of the chapter and then the chapter turned into gibberish because of the fanfiction error so I didn;'t get to see them kiss nor see how they reacted top it happening wanted to see which one would panic over the kiss. anyhow lobved the story thus far and hope it continues real soon.
Niveas chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Gah, how could i have missed a good starscream/skyfire fic like this?

I really like the take on things about the autobot and cons, about how skyfire fits into it all.

Plus they are so cute XD more please!
Wol Lo chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Optics wide open Starscream... Ooh. Adorable! I want to se!

And finally the obstacle removed! Attention, Skyfire! You have some work to do!
glompmeXD chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
oh no skys been dumped. at least he has starscream? will they eventualy fall in love? is your story going to end with skyfire frozen in the ice? i hope not, they should stay together. awesome chapter though XD